I still have my NS2 gift copy. First come first serve.
+ two DOTA2 invites as well
I still have my NS2 gift copy. First come first serve.
+ two DOTA2 invites as well
Actually, scratch that : http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php…84743#post84743
QuoteAfter discussing this further with my colleagues, we have decided to not implement this feature. This is the studio’s take on this matter, and I support this decision:"As a studio, it is extremely important for us at DICE to have a unique identity in our games, not only from a gameplay perspective, but visually as well. While we appreciate that some players might want a slightly different look to the game, we are proud of the visual identity of Battlefield 3 and do not wish to change it."
I apologize for getting anybody’s hopes up, and if you have any further questions on this subject, I will refer back to the above statement.
Unique identity? I guess "Mirrors Edge" was too colourful...
QuoteThere will be a console command for disabling the color grading entirely in the game included with the next PC game client update.We believe that turning it off gives no major competitive advantage/disadvantage.
IRNV scope and a few others which turn the image into greyscale or greenscale don't work properly without color grading and will look real ugly.
There will be no in-game UI for turning it on/off.
We are unlikely to handle support questions and bug reports regarding stuff that happens when color grading is disabled.
As for server settings: we are not currently planning to implement any new ones.
http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php…ull=1#post82357
There is a fictional religious entity in the sky!
Heavies with HEAT bullets rip and tear Sectopods a new one.
And just finished the game on Normal difficulty. Our hearts go out to the brave soul named John 'The Saviour' Travolta for saving planet Earth. He already showed having psi-powers in "Phenomenon" and being accustomed to aliens by being an alien himself in "Battlefield Earth", so naturally the responsibility fell on him.
Ok, now I should probably start a Classic Ironman run.
Sniper with Squadsight and Archangel Armor is too good. Just fly up high, and kill everything that dare to get in your squads line of sight.
Hah, the next DLC is coming this Tuesday, when the Mechromancer was supposed to be released (which it already is).
Randy Pitchford surprises everyone by announcing that the new Mechromancer class is being released one week ahead schedule, which means ... today!
QuoteSo - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!
QuoteSo - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!
— Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic)
The class is already available on XBOX, and PC & PS3 to follow some time later today.
Skilltree is out for Mechromancer coming next Tuesday : http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/mechromancer.html
Actually the voucher code on GMG works for EU it seems, just bought it for $34 (about 220 SEK), now we wait for Friday ![]()
I like how GMG has a 25% off code right now, but it specifically doesn't apply to XCOM ![]()
Give DxTory a go, I've been using instead of Fraps for some time now.
While you flirt with each other, I just finished the game with a friend on True Vault Hunter mode (2nd playthrough), as Axton. Sweet, sweet double turrets with rocket pods combined with a Slag weapon. The last boss felt like he took an hour to kill, holy shit.
Almost 21 hours until it unlocks in EU ... and 15 hours until Torchlight 2. This is going to be a nice weekend.
The entire building here had no internet connection for 3 whole days last weekend, so I decided to finish some of my games on my backlog:
Cave Story - Neat platformer, never played it before, only finished it once and got the standard ending. After looking online finally, I discover there is lots of other things to find, and a true ending. Might be arsed some other day.
Saints Row 3 - Already knew what was going to happen, had the ending spoiled long ago, and the challenge went away once I got the maximum ammo upgrades. Infinite ammo? Yeah.
RAGE - Ok, the game looks nice, models looks sharp and all , but the ending was just ... what? That's it?
Being EU is suffering as we have to wait another, from the moment of writing, 2 days and 12 hours ... for some reason in this digital age ![]()