1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Tequila

Posts by Tequila

  • mp_lostworld

    • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 5:34 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    hmmm... he wasn't in the lost world...

    True, but still I want him in the map.

  • ONS-Aminas

    • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:09 AM
    Quote from Zazi

    I'm not. I'm not working on my RO map while I work on this one. I may not work on it again, now that I think about it.

    Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, sorry to sound vague and hackneyed. I doubt I'll ever play RO again, there's something about the mod that just doesn't sit with me gameplay-wise.

  • ONS-Aminas

    • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 4:02 AM

    Looking Goddamn fine. Don't spread yourself too thin mind by juggling 40-billion maps; like some crumpet buttered in a bastardised fashion, the result may not live up to its potential.

  • dm_fairytale - a snarkpit contest entry

    • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 3:56 AM

    Reminds me of the utter nonsense of Big Lolly, which is a very good thing.

  • mp_lostworld

    • Tequila
    • July 24, 2004 at 3:48 AM

    Where's Sam Neill?

  • even newer art

    • Tequila
    • May 16, 2004 at 12:29 PM

    Test-tube babies, spinal columns... a recipe for success.

  • oh my god

    • Tequila
    • May 12, 2004 at 11:50 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    i just watched that video of nick berg guy being beheadedoh my god

    wow

    that was the most disgusting thing ive every seen in my life....how could someone...thats just...ugh the sound was worse then the fucking video

    amercians should be able to dance on whatever naked iraqi prisoners they want to considering this shit.....just wow.....wow WOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWWO

    You actually searched for that thing? Bad idea.

  • HL2 & CS2 or so the news says..

    • Tequila
    • May 12, 2004 at 11:49 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    yeah CS2 is a separate retail game, but CS: Source is the MP part of HL2.Since I like CS better then HLDM I'm likin it.

    Well, no, that hasn't been confirmed. It seems like CS: Source is stand-alone too, probably bundled with the other Source remakes of Half-Life, Opposing Force and perhaps Blue Shift.

    HL2 will have it's own DM at the very least, probably something a bit more original too.

  • Official E3 trailer

    • Tequila
    • May 12, 2004 at 11:01 PM

    Looks special, and Fletch's 'RTS' comment suggests a little bit of spice sprinkled over the meatballs.

  • HL2 & CS2 or so the news says..

    • Tequila
    • May 12, 2004 at 10:56 PM

    Download the 13min video (in torrent form) from the file section of http://%7boption%7d.

    What a special video. And as for CS: Source as it's known, the revamped Aztec looks cush.

  • New screenies

    • Tequila
    • April 30, 2004 at 8:02 PM
    Quote from Zaphod

    pffft, I would nver be jealous of the amout of time and energy valve got to put into it's demos and then have it compared directly to bloodlines which has had 1/4 the time, 1/4 the amount of devs, and 4x more content than hl2.But those are the breaks, nobody will consider that when looking at both games but thats allright. becuase I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit . . people like me!

    I like you man. Keep on rocking in the free world. And I know what you mean, many HL1 maps were put together 'functionally', with gameplay put first. I expect quite a few HL2 maps to be like this, but obviously looking better than HL1

  • Want to learn Unreal modding/editing as a career?

    • Tequila
    • April 26, 2004 at 3:13 PM
    Quote from Zaphod

    mm, hl2 dosen't really use tons more models than any of the next gen stuff.

    It certainly seems to use less than UT2k3/4, at least in the geometry and not eye-candy detail sense.

  • PHL must read ^_^

    • Tequila
    • April 22, 2004 at 8:45 PM

    He does take it a bit personal, but still there's some interesting tidbits in there. Doesn't change that I think he's a bit of a prick, but hey he knows that himself and it's admirable how he stands up for his opinion with gusto.

    Oh, and it's too obvious he's talking about Doug Lombardi at that specific point. He seems like a prick too

  • SKELETOR

    • Tequila
    • April 20, 2004 at 1:28 AM

    Those fucking baby eyes haunt me to my bones. Excuse the weak pun.

  • Kirsten

    • Tequila
    • April 20, 2004 at 1:26 AM

    She has a crazed glare that scares me, like a Siren on the rocks luring me and the Captain to our doom.

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • Tequila
    • April 20, 2004 at 1:25 AM

    Charlie don't surf!

  • DVD Cover

    • Tequila
    • April 20, 2004 at 1:24 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    yes it was an error, yes it was fixed.

    Good to hear.

  • DVD Cover

    • Tequila
    • April 19, 2004 at 5:16 AM

    http://%7boption%7d is your friend!

    Apart from that minor mishap, it's got a unique style to it that somewhat appeals to me. Good stuff.

  • new art

    • Tequila
    • April 19, 2004 at 5:11 AM

    Ah, I did some work on chiaroscuro for my AS-level art.

    I like it, especially that lovable composition.

  • New Picture

    • Tequila
    • April 19, 2004 at 5:09 AM

    Is there anything better than seeing a good hand-drawn penis on an internet forum? Probably, but I don't want to hear about it.

    Good drawing, looks anatomically accurate although a few lines seem a bit 'unsure', of course I can appreciate that it was a sketch and such 'artifacts' are bound to appear, unless you down 20 Diazepam tablets a day.

    I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™