Posts by Tequila
-
-
I like how you can actually see where you're going.
Other than that, it's a solid foundation for bigger and better things. The combination of lovely smooth curves and plastic-style shaders makes it seem like the map takes place in a condom of unusual proportions.
-
Quote from DUFFY
i saw jurassic park like 3 times....first time in theaters when i was like 7.....every time i watch jurassic park with someone they NEVER remember the first 15 minutes of the movie where the guy gets eaten....its like its a different movie or some shit
Most people don't even realise Samuel Jackson's character has gone until that women gets friendly with his severed arm.
-
It has to be said, Jurassic Park is a bonafide cinematic classic.
I love it to bits.
-
-
-
Quote from DUFFY
it definitely is missing a little something....spice it up with some of the actual movie pieces instead of just trees and a fencecopyright infringement is your friend buddy
[Blocked Image: http://img59.exs.cx/img59/3986/duffasic.jpg]
The horror, the horror...
-
Needs more Wayne Knight AKA Dennis Nedry.
[Blocked Image: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/5280/cigar.jpg]
Also a twist of Sam Neill AKA Dr Alan Grant wouldn't go amiss.
[Blocked Image: http://www.japantoday.com/dbfiles/newsmaker/01.15.jpg]
On a more serious note, the outdoor areas look accomplished but the indoor sections are lacklustre. They need more geometrical variation and detail, sprites and ambient_generics to give them character and more defined, varied lighting.
-
Unbelievable. I've seen some stunning maps this week, and this is certainly one of them.
-
Quote from FrieChamp
lol that's coolhttp://forum.moddb.com/6/8359/
that isn't.
No, that's just fucking horrible.
-
The light looks out of place too, I'd prefer it if it were to be a seperate texture that the mapper could apply at his/her discretion.
-
There's more than a little de_torn in that last shot. I have to ask, what's surreal about it?

-
It has dynamic lights though, so say for example you can parent a light_spot to a lamp model and have it swing around every which way but loose. That's good enough for me.
-
-
-
I tried the E3 playtest thing, it was alright, like a 3D Diablo, but it soon got boring. I require more immediate gratification and control from my games.
-
Quote from Pericolos0Display More
if this is ever gonna be something, the following player models are mandatory:-chuck norris
-van damme
-mcguyver
-steven segall
-vinnie jones
-swarzenegger
Don't forget Carl Weathers, Danny Glover and other Predator 1/2 heroes.
-
You've really nailed the PoP look. Great work!
-
Well, I've just played it and been absolutely blown away. Fan-fucking-tastic. The best HL map I've ever seen. Beautiful, ingenious, insert-praising-adjective here. Normally I distain in brown-nosing, but man alive you've earned the kudos Ferret.
I also checked the .rmf. No amount of Alka-Seltzers could cure the migraine it induces...
-
There's nothing ugly about the DS, mano.
Sony really need to crank the battery life of the PSP, 2-3 hours is a joke.