Posts by Tequila
-
-
-
Burnout 3 looks extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme. I don't have the cash right now though, so I'll just have to rent it initially.
-
-
-
-
-
Good to have you onboard, Marc. Poke646 in the bee's knees.
Gotta say, this is one of the most enjoyable threads I've seen in a while. Superb talent on display.
-
How about "Tequila's Tequila"?
Ahem.
-
-
Quote from Zaphod
http://mapcore.org/halflife_jpg/I%27m currently uploading them, so there will be more and more as they finish uploading. My upload at work is super ass.
Now that's Goddamn dedication. Good job.
-
Quote from von*ferret
didn't read all the comments, but lemme say this.You have the most bland lighting ever, and with your UBER BRIGHT LIGHTS that doesn't seem at all realistic. So get highlight sin your lighting, texturing, and brushwork, and than maybe this can be considered "final"
Agreed. If plain butter could smother a map whilst giving out light, then... er... this would be the result. More contrast, more excitement, more funk, please.
-
Honestly, the mind boggles at why a mapper would want to show this. What constructive criticism can we give? "Make the bar"? I think not.
Stop wasting our time and your own; come back when you've got something we can actually sink our teeth into.
-
-
-
-
"IF YOU DON'T LET ME WIN THIS FUCKING GAME OF BOMBERMAN, I'LL GET THE BELT OUT AGAIN!" - My Dad, typically drunk and aggresive.
Only joking. My parents weren't/aren't too bothered about my gaming habits, althought they've definitely said stuff similar to what you guys have experienced.

-
-
Nigga, this be some wild shit, fo sheezy. Smoke a fatty boom batty on me!
-
Good stuff!