1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Tequila

Posts by Tequila

  • new bludliens screens and gamespy story.

    • Tequila
    • October 19, 2004 at 8:53 PM
    Quote from Zaphod

    yes, but it's actually stolen from bloodlines. css office was done by macman, who worked on bloodlines up untill earlier this year.

    You learn something everyday.

    Another plus point of HL2 being released: Bloodlines can be unleashed. Let the good times roll!

  • new bludliens screens and gamespy story.

    • Tequila
    • October 19, 2004 at 6:37 PM
    Quote from Zaphod

    actually, there is no hl2 art content in the game, save for possibly a water shader, or some other environmental effects.

    Isn't that bended lamp used in the CS:S version of Office? Not that I mind if it is, it just looks similar.

  • HOLY SHIT BATMAN !!!!!!!! HL 2 GONE GOOOOOLD

    • Tequila
    • October 18, 2004 at 7:38 PM

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tuttowrestling.com/Flair2.jpg]

  • co_paragon

    • Tequila
    • October 16, 2004 at 11:50 PM

    It shouldn't be anything new to me, but the red lighting on the pipes behind that chain-link fence looks ace. Good stuff!

  • European brothers!

    • Tequila
    • October 16, 2004 at 7:33 PM

    Signed.

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • Tequila
    • October 15, 2004 at 8:20 PM
    Quote from Zaphod

    not overkill at all for the work I do on it.

    I suppose perfection is an admirable pursuit.

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • Tequila
    • October 15, 2004 at 6:50 PM

    Zaphod, that's overkill!

  • co_purity

    • Tequila
    • October 14, 2004 at 5:27 PM

    Tasty.

  • Katamari Damacy

    • Tequila
    • October 14, 2004 at 4:07 PM

    I really want to get this too, but I doubt they'll bring it out over here.

    You folks need Gitaroo Man as well - what a game.

  • Troika page re-vamp

    • Tequila
    • October 14, 2004 at 4:02 PM

    I never noticed the subtle details on the Troika logo: "Design"; "Art"; "Code".

    Admirable, and a lovely gothic design too.

  • Bruce Willis

    • Tequila
    • October 13, 2004 at 11:17 PM
    Quote from tnoh

    Idal Proportion Male?He doesen't have a pensi and he has a second face in the arse?!?!

    Guess I'm far from ideal.

  • Bruce Willis

    • Tequila
    • October 13, 2004 at 2:49 PM

    Now that I think about it, he should look pretty beat up to. Remember stuff like glass in the feet etc., so add some blood and gashs, bruises and scars all over the place.

  • Bruce Willis

    • Tequila
    • October 13, 2004 at 1:23 PM

    Hehe, very tasty, although you need to dirty the trademark vest up more; our Bruce has been through the wars!

  • Hello all!

    • Tequila
    • October 12, 2004 at 10:23 PM

    I like the style; kind of simplified yet with loads of lovely details to round it off.

  • mapcore wallpapers

    • Tequila
    • October 12, 2004 at 10:12 PM

    Here's a little request from me. Now I've got the perfect desktop, but I need 2 custom icons for the "Games" and "Programs" folders which reside on said desktop. Now, I'm rubbish at pixel art, so would some lovely soul make me 2 icons based around the mapcore multi-coloured cube, perhaps with the gear too if it looks better.

    In return, you'll get a royal salute and undying gratitude from my humble self.

  • mapcore wallpapers

    • Tequila
    • October 12, 2004 at 6:30 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    If it wasnt for the fact that Im using my San Andreas desktop, then Id be using it too D:!

    I just replaced my San Andreas one with this; I have to represent my creative crew!

  • Your impression on CS:SOURCE

    • Tequila
    • October 11, 2004 at 4:16 PM

    CS:S is fantastic, but we're going to have to give it time for the maps to be polished (especially Italy; oh how they've raped it, as Mazy said), the remaining CT/T models to be added and bugs to be ironed out.

  • tercel!

    • Tequila
    • October 11, 2004 at 4:09 PM

    Slap some textures on that and it'd make a lovely physics prop to blow up in HL2.

    Good work.

  • A Day at the PARK!

    • Tequila
    • October 11, 2004 at 4:07 PM

    I don't know about you, but I expected New York to look more New Yorkish.

    The only real thing that tells me these are photographs taken in America is the Gatorade.

  • WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE FOR HALOWEEN?

    • Tequila
    • October 11, 2004 at 12:26 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    IRA terrorist (rawr)

    Oh dear.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™