1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Tequila

Posts by Tequila

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • Tequila
    • November 7, 2004 at 2:05 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    with models u can get all the roundness u want

    Of course, but I don't have a clue how to model, and existing pipe models won't always fit the geometry I slap down!

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • Tequila
    • November 7, 2004 at 1:58 PM

    I dunno about that: the cliffs of the Coastline chapter of HL2 look fantastic.

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • Tequila
    • November 7, 2004 at 1:18 PM

    Those damn pretenders...

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • Tequila
    • November 7, 2004 at 1:16 PM

    Can Source support more rounded cylinders comfortably now? I want to be able to create smooth pipes without having to rely on models all the time.

  • Recent Events

    • Tequila
    • November 6, 2004 at 9:28 PM

    Did Gibson hire you to preach freedom?

  • Source SDK available through steam

    • Tequila
    • November 6, 2004 at 7:57 PM

    Ain't no downloading links happening: Hammer is integrated with Steam, for the moment.

  • ns_selene

    • Tequila
    • November 6, 2004 at 2:54 AM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    SARCASM.

    You suck at it

    Don't blame others for your inadequacies. Now get working on that Winchester pub map!

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:33 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

    It's coming for real.

    Edit: It's here!

  • ns_selene

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:30 PM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    He made them?! What are you talking about dear sir. He stole from them, that's what he did.

    SARCASM.

  • zp_winchester

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:27 PM

    Great film. I hope you can pull the map off; geometry looks solid, just needs a bit more detail and texture variety that I'm sure HL could manage.

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 6:06 PM
    Quote from OL

    does it update with css or somethin?

    Nah, there's a new "Tools" section in the Steam menu; they'll stick it in there.

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:58 PM

    I knew I should have waited until the thing was out, to prevent such nonsense. Although, it is rather good nonsense at that.

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:54 PM
    Quote from curman

    fgt!!!

    Curman, are you on crack?

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:51 PM
    Quote from curman

    ...dude.you are forum camping.

    In English?

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:48 PM
    Quote from curman

    uh what? wheres the download? :<

    It ain't out yet, amigo. Valve always stick the html page up a few hours before the actual release goes ahead.

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:45 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

    I pray to the gods of editing that Valve are going to go through with this, even if CS mapping will be the only thing on the cards until the 16th. :-o

  • Revenge of the Sith Teaser

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:31 PM
    Quote from CrazyMAC

    ow the 3rd one...meh...so whens hl2 out

    2 weeks, my young padawan(k).

  • ns_selene

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 4:28 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    I have seen that before in other of your maps, this is only a re-work.Nothing special, you should change your architecture style Mendasp.

    I have seen that before! Wait, wasnt it co_sava?

    :roll:

    Hmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen your maps before. You made Eclipse and the now-abandoned Powerhouse (or was it Powercliterus?), right?

  • Hammer Stuff

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 1:34 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://regrec.co.la.ca.us/voter/faqs/huh.jpg]

  • Hammer Stuff

    • Tequila
    • November 5, 2004 at 12:59 AM

    I don't think there is market for space-pirate-mediterranean-fantasy maps, sorry. :-?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™