Posts by Tequila
-
-
I pass Reflections every time I go to Uni on the train, in Newcastle (North East England). Although, after Driver 3...
-
-
Max Payne 3?

-
Quote from von*ferret
everyone try to refrain from posting in editor screenshots. We like to see your work, however we also would prefer to see compiled work.
Yes. Fullbright Hammer makes even the most lovely map seem horrible. It's no good for us to critique, and it's certainly not good for you and you map.
-
-
-
-
Quote from skdr
What's wrong with texture values?
Lift is now obsolete for some reason, but when you use Lift & Select and apply the values, they disappear. Unlike Hammer 3.5 and those before it, you have to hold Control to keep the values. Fair enough, but now when you want to move the camera to texture multiple brushes, with the same values, that aren't in immediate view, the camera button closes down the texture window and thus the values are lost - unlike in Hammer 3.5 etc. where the values would be retained when you reopen the texture window. Moving the camera manually using WASD and the arrow jeys is haphazard at best, and therein lies the annoyance.
Basically, it's a few tiny bugs combining to form an unefficient annoyance. I can live with it, but it'd be nice if Valve fixed it, and it surely wouldn't take them long.
-
Happy days! But have they fixed the texture values issue in Hammer yet? I bloody hope so.

-
-
Sorry to be harsh, but the mod doesn't sound all that good. You're essentially pissing all over the RE storyline... I mean, SkyLight City? What the fuck? The "+10 speed" gameplay description doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, and the fact that this was posted in the HL2DM forum of all places is slightly disconcerting!
-
Looks great, gonna give it a whirl now.
Edit: Oh man, this is brilliant. The scale blows my mind! Might work against you though, as from the looks of this you'd need 16 players at least to have a proper game, and that's a lot of bandwidth what with the physics.
Also, I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but the teleport is very cool.

-
Bit of deja vu, cause I've already seen this posted by KFS over on the NS forums, but yeah that sounds like a MP mode to be proud of.
-
Funnily enough, right now I'm listening to the Chocolate Salty Balls song from South Park by Isaac Hayes.
-
-
-
I loved the characters. There's no greater fun that blowing up 'Fat Lucy' with a well-aimed rocket. Ooo, and the honking sound to notify a successful hit, especially when peppering a person with the machinegun.
-
I think he's done some lovely map collaborations with 3d-Mike, I may be wrong though.
Welcome!
-