1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Skjalg

Posts by Skjalg

  • testing new site

    • Skjalg
    • August 20, 2007 at 10:29 AM
    Quote from Thrik

    I'm a fan. [..]

    Thumbs up, though. I'd go with this one.

  • Updated VTF Shell Extensions

    • Skjalg
    • August 20, 2007 at 10:27 AM

    I use windows vista 64bit, and it dont seem to work

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Skjalg
    • August 20, 2007 at 10:22 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brameulaers.com/images/photos/fabulous2.jpg]

    They look truly happy together

  • C47 Skytrain/Dakota

    • Skjalg
    • August 20, 2007 at 10:18 AM

    Woah, another talented swede has joined the forums.

    I thank the gods for your nifty tools every day, keep it up!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Skjalg
    • August 19, 2007 at 7:24 PM

    looks very nice.. should probably insert a few more point_spotlights at the small white ones...

    Great use of philipks textures

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Skjalg
    • August 19, 2007 at 6:11 PM

    they are dirty blondes, not real ones

  • Portfolio/Website of Character Models

    • Skjalg
    • August 19, 2007 at 1:46 AM

    Looking good as always Jrocker!

  • The random model thread!

    • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2007 at 8:41 PM

    PVK2's new bigaxe

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/stuff/pvk_3fort0000.jpg]

  • I am making a DoD:s map.

    • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2007 at 8:23 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    no, it's not FMPONE, but it is the same IP another current forum user has had for a few posts.Unless by some weird coincidence two mapcore posters have ended up being randomly assigned the same IP address, I recommend using the normal username.

    why didnt you share with us who did it?

  • Max Payne 2 and Milkshape?

    • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2007 at 8:29 AM

    a blast from the past

    Welcome to the forums, I hope someone here can help, personally I was never into milkshape...

  • concept artist - LFP

    • Skjalg
    • August 18, 2007 at 4:33 AM

    wow.. at first glance they look very common, but as I look more closely you seem to have a very keen eye for detail.

    http://www.pvkii.com is always in need for good artists.. I suggest you apply at the forums over there

  • Meet mino - not just another shemale meeting point

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 9:02 PM
    Quote from hessi

    when i hover skjalg and my link i dont see a color switching

    thats because you have "visited" those pages...

  • Aliens/Predator movie adaption by Rebellion?!

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 5:51 PM

    hahahah <3

  • Aliens/Predator movie adaption by Rebellion?!

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 5:33 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    I've already said too much <_<

    Yeah, or lied!

    how can a psp title be next gen?

  • go-kart model

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 5:53 AM

    delicious nice subtle animation too.. just watch out, source doesnt like animations

  • Aliens/Predator movie adaption by Rebellion?!

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 5:52 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    I can't understand why people actually pay to see shitty movies like Aliens/Predator.

    Aliens was a great move, Preadator was awesome.. combine them and we have awesomely great (shit).

    The games were awesome though!

  • Aliens/Predator movie adaption by Rebellion?!

    • Skjalg
    • August 17, 2007 at 2:45 AM
    Quote from FrieChamp

  • Borderlands

    • Skjalg
    • August 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Thank you.

    I seriously doubt that was the last of him :roll:

    But, by all means

  • Value-Games

    • Skjalg
    • August 15, 2007 at 9:58 PM

    Yea, I agree, players will most likely always think beeing bad is so much cooler so it would be very hard to do this right..

    You could have the player playing the bad guy, while you had an arch nemesis through the whole game (you were following him etc, but he was always one step ahead doing nice deeds). And in the end, he wins because he gets rescued or get help from someone he helped, while you get betrayed because you were an asshole etc..

    Could work, if done correctly

  • Meet mino - not just another shemale meeting point

    • Skjalg
    • August 15, 2007 at 3:42 AM
    Quote from Evert

    Cool simn~~Lols @ my site "This site has been suspended"...

    I should have payed the yearly thingy I guess, I'll make a new one!

    You had a site?

    Great going minos, but you still haven't fixed your widescreen problem in your portfolio

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™