1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Some new baby pics

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    No he is 20.

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2006 at 5:55 PM

    Yea

  • Some new baby pics

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2006 at 4:32 PM

    Write "13" on his back, and give him yellow trims on the jumpsuit.

    Babys are awesome, a guy in my class got a kiddo the 30th December.

    They are always cute

  • Stalker is dead? [updated]

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 8:13 PM

    Noes

    Another apocalypse game bites the dust.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 8:10 PM

    Nice curman

    Ooooggiiiboogi wins the thread.

  • Auto Assault beta weekend

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 5:18 PM

    Its Kedhrin I think who is working on AA.

    I never played it, I don't really like MMOs, but I love apocalyptic stuff!

  • Aftermath: April 24th

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 1:32 PM

    Yeah it doesn't turn out long just because you waste a few minutes in a silly buggy. Nor a boatlike thing.

    HL took me WAY more time to complete than HL2, and I played HL on easy and HL2 on hard.

  • Aftermath: April 24th

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 12:54 PM

    I'd never rate HL2 90+, considering that it was so short and boring, even on hard.

    Only real fun place was Ravenholm and playing B-Ball with dawg.

    And that it got released a year late compared to what Valve said, should atleast down it with 20%.

  • So are video games art?

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 12:52 PM

    Art is art if the author says it is.

    And it doesn't have to be anything "arty", I'd consider 100000s of lines of code that form something as art aswell.

    which would make videogames art.

  • networking troubles

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 2:17 AM

    contact xbox user service

    maybe you need to make both types of connections available.

  • [UT2k3] Oasis

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2006 at 2:12 AM

    Whats the stupid light thing in the 1st screen on the legde? Looks so damn wacky and it doesn't make any sense in my drunken head.

    I like maps like this I think, I wish I had UT.

  • My new Website

    • st0lve
    • January 27, 2006 at 4:36 PM

    <3 as_shaft

  • Clover Studios Recruiting.

    • st0lve
    • January 26, 2006 at 10:22 PM
    Quote from mike-0

    why do you praise postmans zombie mod and give a frowney face to this one

    Exactly what Curman said, its a MMO and its not the 100000th Zombie mod on Source engine.

  • Clover Studios Recruiting.

    • st0lve
    • January 26, 2006 at 5:19 PM

    Atleast get your links fixed.

    Another zombie mod?

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • January 24, 2006 at 9:55 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2206/concbase018oi.jpg]

    Only the concrete base is a new thing, I've use the bricks in a few other textures

    Yes its dark, but I like it myself

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • January 24, 2006 at 2:22 PM

    No wonder that you're my hero

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • January 23, 2006 at 9:47 PM

    Nice posty.

    You pwnd him there.

  • broken wall. needs crits and coments

    • st0lve
    • January 23, 2006 at 9:24 PM

    It blends well into the brushbased wall. I like

    Polycount?

    Only worries is that you'll get stuck in all those rebars and crap.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • st0lve
    • January 23, 2006 at 8:43 PM

    The window needs some trims aswell.

    Everything else got it, but not the window

  • 1000th member!!!

    • st0lve
    • January 23, 2006 at 4:49 PM

    I got 1501 posts now

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™