1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • August 27, 2006 at 10:16 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8803/03ef9.jpg]

    :roll:

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • August 27, 2006 at 9:13 PM

    The reason that all the polys went away is the spiked bumper, they were all connected to it, so I just have to detach them and make the pumper a single poly insted of many peices.

    I'm down to 718 now, and still trying to remove stuff I don't need.

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • August 27, 2006 at 12:50 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5864/02wr3.jpg]

  • Threewave Software Hiring!

    • st0lve
    • August 27, 2006 at 11:10 AM

    When I finish school or whatever, I'm gonna apply for a job in Vancouver. I mean what cities in the world have a steampowered clock? Not many, but Vancouver is one of them.

    Question; How hard would it be to get a visa in Canada?

  • Team Fortress 2 still alive :o

    • st0lve
    • August 24, 2006 at 2:58 PM

    New video is teh best fuckin EVR!!1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcnrqGFcANY

  • Mazy & Lynch. :)

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2006 at 6:01 PM

    Those 2 chars kinda remind me of Redneck rampage somehow D:

  • Insurgency Weapon Showcase

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2006 at 5:59 PM

    Thats spines most impressive texture yet to this date!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • st0lve
    • August 13, 2006 at 2:17 PM

    Well I guess I need to fix my computer and it won't be that bright in a few minutes.

  • Conspiracy Mod media release!

    • st0lve
    • August 13, 2006 at 1:53 PM

    Wow that looks really hot vivi~

  • 3ds max video tutorial on compiling props

    • st0lve
    • August 11, 2006 at 12:39 AM

    I am so getting this when my comp is back up!

    edit:

    care to link to the different exporters etc. that you used?

  • post your ride!

    • st0lve
    • August 11, 2006 at 12:20 AM

    twiz wins the thread.

    I don't have a car, I've been drving my mums skoda fabia for a little time now, it sucks more than ANYTHING.

    I can't wait til I get my license and get to drive dads 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • st0lve
    • August 7, 2006 at 11:48 AM

    thats what everyone says.

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • st0lve
    • August 1, 2006 at 4:46 PM

    Amélie is really good movie.

  • Snakes on a Plane music video

    • st0lve
    • August 1, 2006 at 4:24 PM

    haha

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • st0lve
    • August 1, 2006 at 4:22 PM

    Congrats vivi, you deserve it!

    <3 teh breakroom

  • MapCore Job Census

    • st0lve
    • July 29, 2006 at 12:35 PM

    1 day I'll be able to write my name and job in here!

  • BG2 map

    • st0lve
    • July 22, 2006 at 12:25 PM

    Yeah thats hot.

  • Team Fortress 2 still alive :o

    • st0lve
    • July 20, 2006 at 1:24 PM

    makes me feel wet.

    Im buying Ep2 just for this

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • July 19, 2006 at 11:36 AM

    I cant manage to veiw my normal maps in 3ds max

  • Store Shelf

    • st0lve
    • July 19, 2006 at 11:33 AM
    Quote from SnipaMasta

    Unless it's baked?

    No, you see the shadows on the groundplane.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™