1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Xbox One

    • st0lve
    • May 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

    lol x2

  • Wasteland 2

    • st0lve
    • May 11, 2013 at 2:40 PM

    Don't know if anyone seen this, but I thought it was pretty cool;

    http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/unity

    Basically crowdsourced assets. A pretty cool way to help out a game you like.

  • Help next Jagged Alliance happen!

    • st0lve
    • May 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM

    Imma back this, I just need some money to back them with.

  • Bang Your Friends

    • st0lve
    • February 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM

    does it work when you are drunk? if so, ill pass.

  • Merry Xmas 2012

    • st0lve
    • December 25, 2012 at 5:09 PM

    happy time off from work, or whatever people celebrate.

  • She said yes!!! Now I'm engaged.

    • st0lve
    • December 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    Pics or it didnt hepen!

    of anal.Congrats vivi!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • st0lve
    • December 23, 2012 at 11:25 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/mfvNK.jpg]

    I pull of the drunken hobo style quite well.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM

    Finished it now.. Will start on Ironman later today.

    The ending was, well easy. Took me 2 turns...

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM

    This game is the best ever.

    I've never saved during a mission, and never reloaded. I think I should have been playing Ironman for bragging rights, but I'll probably replay it. I pretty much suck at having any friends in the council.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • October 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

    Just purchased it on GMG, that deal is awesome. Especially since I'm in Norway and have to pay €50 via Steam.

    Preloading... Gaaaaah, I want to play now.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • October 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM
    Quote from insta

    I'm going apeshit, I'm just holding it inside.

    It's not healthy to keep all that shit inside for too long, you could get sick.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • October 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

    XCOM: Enemy Unknown would outsell XCOM: Gears of War. 10 days... I need some money for this stuff!

  • Black Mesa Source

    • st0lve
    • October 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

    Currently at Power Up. Liking it so far.

    A small bug/issue:

    Quote

    In the Silo, I went for the fuel first. Then it showed (on the signs) that it was ready to launch (since I've forgotten so much about the original story I forgot about the air). Then I realized I forgot something, and jumped back into the slio and turned the air on. Then it worked. Just a small issue..

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • st0lve
    • September 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM

    Oh fuck, I have to wait more than 2 weeks for the full game?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • st0lve
    • September 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM

    Internets connection! Been without one since the 1st. Sucks balls (2/1), but I will get a better connection soon.

    New jacket! Norrøna Trollveggen Dri3:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/EABsU.png]

    New laptop!

    A "no name" (Clevo W150 I think) one, with a GF GT 650 (1GB DDR5), i7-3820QM 2.7-3.7GHz and 8 gigs of ram.

    Now I'll save monies to buy my own 3d printer

  • Congratulations HP!!!!!

    • st0lve
    • August 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

    grææts haldur panter

  • Jurassic Park: The Game (aka Who Should Be Fired?)

    • st0lve
    • July 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM

    I'll buy this!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • st0lve
    • June 28, 2012 at 10:43 AM

    Don't skate while drunk. Or at least use your arms when you fall.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Gj6EK.jpg]

  • Euro 2012

    • st0lve
    • June 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

    Urgh, the match itself was pretty boring, but that's what you get when 2 teams with an amazing defense meets. Glad Spain took it.

  • Euro 2012

    • st0lve
    • June 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM

    Like Group B didn't get more exciting after Denmark beat NL

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™