1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Summertime!

    • st0lve
    • March 25, 2007 at 12:24 PM

    Night clubs closed an hour early, I hate it!

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • st0lve
    • March 25, 2007 at 2:42 AM

    To be honest I've been playing a warezed version of Stalker the last 2-3 days. I'm buying it as soon as I get enough money. It's a fucking masterpeice. No doubt.

    Might suck abit when it comes to performance, but the story, characters, factions, special stuff and the horror is magical. ps who names an entire fucking zone full of people and shit? PSS it's fucking HARD.

    Best fps\rpg I've played in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. X18 is the most scary thing I've ever been playing. I was so scared and I almost pee'd my pants but I still couldn't stop playing it.

    I LOVE IT.

    out of

  • Texture Scene 2: Aztec Gold

    • st0lve
    • March 23, 2007 at 1:28 PM

    I'd be more happy to see some flats insted of a textured scene.

  • Texture Scene 2: Aztec Gold

    • st0lve
    • March 22, 2007 at 2:04 PM

    Too dark.

  • Test your IQ bitchez

    • st0lve
    • March 21, 2007 at 5:15 PM

    Max is what? 200? I guess you showed how smart you are KT.

    I can't take it since the words are too hard, I also don't have the patience to do it.

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2007 at 6:38 PM

    Strattys tee was the best evr. Brown is the new black.

  • Eidos goes Steam

    • st0lve
    • March 18, 2007 at 2:28 PM

    You probably can't tell anyway, silly NDAs

  • 3.93 GByte photos of France [torrent] [RE-SEED]

    • st0lve
    • March 18, 2007 at 2:20 PM

    Have to re-download this

    Since my computer crashed like a few days after I finished downloading

  • Happy birthday Spellbinder

    • st0lve
    • March 10, 2007 at 4:56 PM

  • Gears of War on PC ?

    • st0lve
    • March 10, 2007 at 4:55 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    uuh, i though vegas was awesome. I really enjoyed that.

    You obviously didn't play multiplayer.

  • TS_antrodome – The Ghost from 2004!~

    • st0lve
    • March 10, 2007 at 3:33 PM

    I played this in a few of the tests and in the 2.2 RC testing (I think), looks amazing, plays amazing. Best TS map ever.

  • Gears of War on PC ?

    • st0lve
    • March 10, 2007 at 3:22 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Well yeah, they have deloped it on pc, its not so hard for them to turn it into a pc version. I hope they make it as good as on the xbox 360

    It will probably suck just as much as Vegas, nothing worth buying imo.

  • ns_machina

    • st0lve
    • March 8, 2007 at 2:52 PM

    Amazing.

  • Lego MMO

    • st0lve
    • March 8, 2007 at 2:31 PM

    It doesn't say anything about being RPG?

  • [MARCH CONTEST] low poly Asian themed weapons

    • st0lve
    • March 7, 2007 at 10:27 PM

    Add something to the grip, it's too boring. And I find the highlights too extreme.

  • Lego MMO

    • st0lve
    • March 7, 2007 at 5:58 PM

    What theme? Just standar lego cities and everyone are friends?

  • RadioactiveToast

    • st0lve
    • March 5, 2007 at 3:42 PM

    Too hot for school

  • Warhammer 40K MMOG? Fuck yeah!

    • st0lve
    • March 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM

    Probably won't be better than Final Liberation..

    And how do they split up the races? The cities will be the most exciting things, to see what they'll do about Hives and such.

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • st0lve
    • March 4, 2007 at 8:45 PM

    I go away for a few days and Stalker is gold. What a beautiful world.

  • any low poly challenges comin up?

    • st0lve
    • February 27, 2007 at 6:24 PM

    Sentry guns\weapons (like TFC engiee cannon)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™