1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Battlefield Heroes

    • st0lve
    • April 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM

    YES GOT ONE

    Now I just need to find my mouse and I'll be good. Touchpad is too hard

  • Spesche Mehraine!11 (wip drawing)

    • st0lve
    • April 23, 2009 at 8:38 PM

    His left leg (right) looks thin or weird...

  • My Brute

    • st0lve
    • April 23, 2009 at 11:10 AM

    click mine instead:

    http://st0lve.mybrute.com

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • st0lve
    • April 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM

    lol idiot, now 5-0 knows that you have pot and is gunna bust yo ass

  • Regarding Meatwad/MrH2o‏

    • st0lve
    • April 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM

    h2o

    RIP

  • Zombies in gaming?

    • st0lve
    • April 18, 2009 at 4:45 PM

    If the AI in a game sucks, make them into zombies and problem solved.

    I like L4D, I like Dead Rising etc., but I'm not a big fan of the concept of zombies.

  • Character Customization

    • st0lve
    • April 17, 2009 at 2:30 AM

    Depends.. In FPS games, singleplayer, it's not important at all. But, in say COD, you cannot really view yourself, but others can. Instead of 20 generic soldiers, you have 20 half generic soldiers with variations to them assigned at random. That gives the game imo more realism and variation. Being able to pick your outfit in COD would probably be popular to a lot of people. The R6: Vegas series you unlock more gear, some affects gameplay and some doesn't, IMO, it's a good system. If you play the game for months straight, it feels good to get some rewards.

    In 3rd person games (isometrics, RPGs etc.), you NEED customization. Image WoW without customization, gazillions of generic people, hell, I bet even the pvp dudes care. In Anarchy Online you even have an "social" tab, where you can pick what gear to display, so that you can have a "look" instead of random patches of randomly colored gear.

    Customization allows you to "connect" more to the character imo. Just like d3 puts on black all day since he is a goth, and the grin guys wear macdonalds hats.

  • Assassin's Creed 2

    • st0lve
    • April 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM

    Doubt that I'll buy it. First one was even more repeative than Far Cry 2

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • st0lve
    • March 31, 2009 at 1:48 PM

    IMO it sucked since it was ALL the same. And everyone is hostile.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • st0lve
    • March 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM

    The things you see in the video is someone at a security checkpoint (airport), then start to shoot everyone?

    I smell another airplane mission

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • st0lve
    • February 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tactics.com/i/p/m/89981.jpg]

    Fallen Rival Slims in blue.

    A sales sample for fall 09. Free shoes are the best shoes

  • Crisis of credit

    • st0lve
    • February 24, 2009 at 3:48 PM

    Yeah, me too. Stupid fat ass smoking men with alcoholic wives and 6 kids, who get loans

  • Interior designers, design my apartment

    • st0lve
    • February 19, 2009 at 12:57 AM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    [Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/1dypfq.png]

    Make the WC flush down into the water. Saves the cost of pipes.

  • Inglorious Basterds

    • st0lve
    • February 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM

    I thought it was suppose to be a remake? But I didn't recognize anything.

    But, it sure will be good

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • February 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM

    That looks awesome

    Digg the style.

    Is it going to be rendered 2D or is it a 3d project?

  • Battlefield 1943

    • st0lve
    • February 5, 2009 at 4:35 PM

    2 cheaps\free ones and 1 full? Damn.

  • Cook.Core

    • st0lve
    • February 2, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    don't you get all your eating at the army or have you quit there?

    Finished in December, so now I live alone. And my student loan haven't arrived yet

  • Cook.Core

    • st0lve
    • February 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM

    I make what I have money for Today that was toast with just cheese and some tomato beans. Probably the same tomorrow

    But I enjoy making pizza, it's so perfect since you can marinate the meat in whatever way suits you, so you can basically have pizza all week and never have the same kinda meat. Besides, if you buy finished bottoms, it's real quick.

    Also, chicken wrapped in bacon is lovely. Can't remember what I have on the side, but whatever that mixes with chicken is ok (which is everything).

  • Halo Wars

    • st0lve
    • January 31, 2009 at 4:51 PM

    never been a fan of RTS on consoles, this will be interesting.

  • Skate 2

    • st0lve
    • January 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM

    I think splitscreen is a no

    The city is basically "the same", except top one is all downhill, which sucks ass. There are many new spots and some old.

    If you like skate, then you probably think skate 2 is ok, freeskate online with activities is great fun unless you have some random retards with you.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™