1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Girlfriend Portret - Black & White

    • st0lve
    • September 3, 2004 at 7:26 PM

    and u both live in belgium

    Open eyes and colors plz

  • Why are you looking forward to HL2?

    • st0lve
    • September 3, 2004 at 6:12 PM

    I think I want all of it~

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • September 3, 2004 at 5:43 PM

    Updated mine (its still kinda WIP):

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hl50swall01.jpg]

    Oh and the origianl if you forgot the looks on it:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hl50swall01a.jpg]

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • September 1, 2004 at 9:45 PM

    Bleh, that one sucks when I look close on it

    More doorness~

    Real shit:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hldoor01a.jpg]

    Gangsta shit:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hldoor01.jpg]

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • September 1, 2004 at 9:07 PM

    50s wall:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hl50swall01a.jpg]

    My version, wood sux and teh wall is WHITE

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/textures/hl50swall01.jpg]

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • September 1, 2004 at 8:32 PM

    nice peris~~

  • I'm going to Crytek

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 8:17 PM
    Quote from RD

    Maby ill let them cum for me

    :roll:

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 8:15 PM

    wow.. remake all of the "used" textures, and I'll prolly make an hldm map with the "standar" textures :-o

    That orange color is a little to strong I think..

  • Post funny things your parents have said to you about games

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 4:32 PM

    I wasn't allowed to play street fighter for a long time, due the voilence and stuff..

  • I'm going to Crytek

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 3:52 PM

    I think he forgot that part :roll:

    Oh and you got to leak stuff

  • Nightwatch Media Release #2

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 3:45 PM

    OR MAYBE AN DEMO!!!!!111 Like a small section just to please us

  • DalyaHaven and the Underdark

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 3:43 PM

    de_dust2k3k5k6k7k_1337 :roll:

  • Robatto logo

    • st0lve
    • August 31, 2004 at 3:42 PM

    maybe he turned it into an robot game?

    lux kul-

  • De_Halla

    • st0lve
    • August 30, 2004 at 7:46 PM

    I DIDN'T COMPARE IT!!!111 I SAID IT CLOUD REPLACE (aka. its BETTER) IT!!!11

    btw. does that pepperoni come with an pizza? if so its the new de dust~

  • I'm going to Crytek

    • st0lve
    • August 30, 2004 at 3:33 PM

    Damn I also want to work with gamedev~~

    congrats anyway!!! :D :D

  • De_Halla

    • st0lve
    • August 30, 2004 at 2:30 PM

    For teh 1000000000th time; I want those textures~

    And yes, still nice map.

    Maybe it cloud replace de_dust

  • de_ungarn

    • st0lve
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:49 PM

    you got maphack!!!!!11#¤&

  • Nightwatch Media Release #2

    • st0lve
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:41 PM

    plz release or I'll kill myself.

  • 52 Hour Mapping Contest - Say goodbye with love to Half life

    • st0lve
    • August 29, 2004 at 7:16 PM

    I think I'll try to enter D:

  • So zilla, any news on those mapcore tshirts?

    • st0lve
    • August 29, 2004 at 12:00 PM

    Strat wins.

    maybe like a small "mapcore.net" on the top back?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™