1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • SpongeBob ... with a twist~!

    • st0lve
    • September 14, 2004 at 2:30 PM

    with what? D:!

    O I just got to make some stuff first~

  • dm_pulse

    • st0lve
    • September 14, 2004 at 2:06 PM
    Quote from Adam Hawkins

    how do you mean?

    lieak h4x, wallhack, google + cellshadedNot quite sure what you mean by 'cheated'. At what exactly? The only NULL textures I used are on the backs of some func entities to remove unseen faces.

    I got the effect of brightness by making all 3 textures light emitting, so that they don't recieve any shadows during RAD.

    I didn't know you could cheat at mapping!

    plz google + cheat I though you cloud make cellshaded stuff by adding an box (with null texture) around the main brush (with the white\black texture), and then it got kinda like cellshaded :roll:

  • Pirates! :D

    • st0lve
    • September 14, 2004 at 2:01 PM

    offtopic, miko, I r not ur friend.

    And ontopic: I wouldn't call that an sketch, since you prolly used more than 15 minutes on it (unless you are speed drawer ~)..

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • st0lve
    • September 13, 2004 at 9:17 PM

    while your at it, pm me a link with dl to the game

  • SpongeBob ... with a twist~!

    • st0lve
    • September 13, 2004 at 8:55 PM

    it changed my sig aswell.

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • st0lve
    • September 13, 2004 at 3:39 PM
    Quote from The Postman

    I'd make you some if you want.

    YAY Um, I kinda haven't got any special theme in my mind, maybe just some industrial\city like textures? :roll:

  • tennis match

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 7:53 PM

    I vote lifetime ban

  • dm_pulse

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 7:33 PM
    Quote from Mike-O

    how do you mean?

    lieak h4x, wallhack, google + cellshaded

  • The Elder Scrolls: IV

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 11:04 AM

    I want Fallout3, lets play Fallout2 so maybe the time will pass by abit faster :roll:

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 11:01 AM

    I want to do a new the wastes map, but I really do not like the textures anymore :S

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 11:00 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    looks like theres way too many euro folks D:o wells~

    We can always pretend that we play it..and btw- those who work of game companys just want to steal ur game and release it before uu1!!!1 don't give it to tehm11

  • dm_pulse

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 10:47 AM

    he cheated with null textures.

  • DMC: "Gods of the Machine"

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 10:45 AM

    I would say you suck mike-o, stop bumping.

  • New map: dm_hogwarts

    • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 10:44 AM

    If you are going to continue like this, you is be banned I think.

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • st0lve
    • September 11, 2004 at 7:29 PM

    Well I also live in norway, but hey

    Lasse


    Pedersen


    [email protected]


    Løvsangerveien 19B


    4626 Kristiansand


    Norway

  • The Elder Scrolls: IV

    • st0lve
    • September 10, 2004 at 6:03 PM

    PLZ RATHER WORK ON FALLOUT 3 BITCHES!!!111~~

  • Girlfriend Portret - Black & White

    • st0lve
    • September 5, 2004 at 8:25 PM

    plz shut it or ill take a picture of my pubic hair..

    but its lieak ~4 years since I was there

  • Girlfriend Portret - Black & White

    • st0lve
    • September 5, 2004 at 7:34 PM
    Quote from Squad

    Land of the hot girls

    I think I've been there once, but I didn't see any nice chicks...

  • Remake HL textures

    • st0lve
    • September 5, 2004 at 12:19 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

    Check some of them out

  • Blaz_WitheredWad

    • st0lve
    • September 4, 2004 at 4:52 PM

    Blaz I love you more than I love skateboarding :roll:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™