1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • st0lve
    • October 20, 2004 at 11:38 AM

    yaeh, when do I get the supr special beta ?

    I want to shoot those fat yellow little people..

  • game studios hiring

    • st0lve
    • October 20, 2004 at 11:37 AM

    plz just let me finish school and turn 18, then I'll come to canada (plz its only like 3 years~~)..

    since I want to touch evil lair, since he maeks teh sexy texturas.

  • Awwww SNAP! It's d3dm_lit BOYEE!

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2004 at 8:10 PM

    PLEASE THIS THREAD IS DEAD DUMB ASS.

  • CSCAP

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2004 at 5:50 PM
    Quote from static07

    cpl_mill gets played all the time, de_laguna barely. The competetive scene does give about looks, but they still just want performance. We'll make sure our maps aren't plain ugly, we just won't spend ages on eyecandy.

    So your gonna make maps so that they get played insted of looking good.

  • CSCAP

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2004 at 2:44 PM

    CS is already filled with non good looking maps.

    Most CS maps have good gameplay..

    You are going to create non-eyecandy maps alá de_cpl_fire and such?

    :-?

    And nuke and train will come, they are to populare to be ditched.

  • CSCAP

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2004 at 1:39 PM

    Yeah, they probably working on it atm..

    Since they can't leave all the fun maps behind.

  • co_paragon

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2004 at 11:53 AM

    I like it but its to much NS in it :S

    And the 1st shot looks like some map from some mod that I can't remember..

  • Awwww SNAP! It's d3dm_lit BOYEE!

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2004 at 11:50 AM

    Wow nice bump skullhoé

  • European brothers!

    • st0lve
    • October 16, 2004 at 9:11 PM

    dones~

    what did I just sign? Some game release stuffes?

  • PC Gamer Exclusive! : Insurgency (Article + New Media)

    • st0lve
    • October 16, 2004 at 5:10 PM

    You my friend, haven't played Rogue Spear.

  • PC Gamer Exclusive! : Insurgency (Article + New Media)

    • st0lve
    • October 16, 2004 at 2:23 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    i never understood how one could ever find hi fun

    wørd. its so damn slow. almost as slow as Raven Shield, which is the worste R6 game EVR.Games are suppose to be quick and fun, not slow motion 24/7 (unless its TS )...

  • Post pics of your city

    • st0lve
    • October 16, 2004 at 12:37 PM

    I also want Greenbay Packers on my garage, I even have an limited edition ball...

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • st0lve
    • October 16, 2004 at 10:38 AM

    WOW its dusty!111

  • Woo!

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 8:35 PM

    o..

    happy burfday!

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 8:17 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    man office is looking so fucking good

    Except the dust crates..And can someone post screens of de_piranesi? I want to see more of it (even if it sux cox 10 times)...

  • IO Interactive is hiring

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:49 PM

    They have "Tivoli" in Køben, it pwns~ (really old theme park)

    If I was finished with my shizzle (school and stuff) I think I would have applied..

  • Woo!

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:39 PM

    Ofcourse mastr, just tell me where to send it.

  • Hello all!

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:38 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    man

    Quote from von*ferret

    train

    More like that [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon27-tilde.gif]

  • tp_zorn (The Trenches)

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 7:36 PM

    it does the same shit.

    Just play in 800x600 when you take the screenshots...

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • st0lve
    • October 15, 2004 at 6:01 PM

    Sharpen x1000

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™