1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 6:20 PM

    I just got to ask something, since I have no idea about stocks and stuff:

    If they buy 20% of the stocks, does that mean that they have "controll" over UBI? Or just it just a matter of money?

    Or just a tactical thing so that if they are going to take over UBI they would own a bigger part of it?

    Well it sucks anyway.

  • dm_nonameyet

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 6:10 PM

    Looks very plain.

  • It's time to say good bye to the core...

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 5:31 PM

    We will miss you, even if we have a very goo nexus reveiw.

  • Suprnova gone forever

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 3:32 PM

    Where can I get my LEGAL music now?

    Damn shitz.

    Cuz dling music in norway is legal, so its kinda sucky that suprnova is gone.

  • pulling all nighters

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 3:31 PM

    I always fell asleep at school (like 1hours after I woke up), and I like to sleep when I get home from school.

    The longest I've been awake is prolly "just" 18hrs..

  • It's time to say good bye to the core...

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 3:28 PM

    Oh mies, we r all gonna miss you.

    Lets hope you get that visa 'n shit, so that you can visit your uncle!

    Oh and have a nice Xmas while your at it

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • st0lve
    • December 20, 2004 at 3:26 PM

    Does EA own a big part in EVERY single game dev. company? D:

    Its going to be like Pizza Hut in Demolition Man

  • Finding a mod team worth your while 101

    • st0lve
    • December 19, 2004 at 8:42 PM

    I would say no to something like that, but offcourse you can always remake it.

  • Moderators?

    • st0lve
    • December 19, 2004 at 5:18 PM

    Its Izuno + the others normal mods I think.

  • ZAPHOD/MACMAN: Lighting in de_prodigy, reveal your secrats!?

    • st0lve
    • December 19, 2004 at 3:55 PM

    Hot steaming buttsecxhy lighting!

    Wow...

    Seriously.

  • mikey likes his dr. pepper

    • st0lve
    • December 17, 2004 at 2:24 PM

    damn webcam whores.

    Watar is pretty good at times indeed.

  • Need a model...one time offer for cash by January 7, 2005

    • st0lve
    • December 17, 2004 at 2:22 PM

    100$ is kinda alot for a pretty simple model...

  • I ordered my first AEG. Anyone else have any?

    • st0lve
    • December 16, 2004 at 8:45 PM

    I found out that I want an L85, but there are no good versions out on the market

  • I ordered my first AEG. Anyone else have any?

    • st0lve
    • December 16, 2004 at 5:49 PM
    Quote from Schmung

    If there was an airgun FAL, then I'd have that. Failing that it's got to be the G36C, with some standard 92Fs as backups. Thats assuming I ever buy sucha thing.

    http://%7boption%7dThere you go.

  • No ism.........

    • st0lve
    • December 16, 2004 at 3:22 PM

    If I would beleve in any god, I would beleve in the viking gods, but that would turn me into some nazi boy.

    Or it wouldn't but people would think so.

    Sux.

  • model problem

    • st0lve
    • December 15, 2004 at 7:12 PM

    Never seen it, tryed to reboot?

  • Crytek looking for interns

    • st0lve
    • December 15, 2004 at 6:59 PM

    I am dumb, but I wasn't even hired, so I guess it doesn't matter if I am fired

  • dm_fortress

    • st0lve
    • December 15, 2004 at 4:46 PM

    Wow we need more of this

    Pics first, then topic.

  • Crytek looking for interns

    • st0lve
    • December 15, 2004 at 4:04 PM

    An intern is a guy who works at the office, and not from home.

    You are thinking about trainee I think.

  • One football game to rule them all...

    • st0lve
    • December 15, 2004 at 3:09 PM

    Madden 02 (I think) is really fun, but I tryed some old Blitz game for PS long time ago and it was REALLY funny.

    EA is such a bunch of "WE OWN EVERYTHING" whores..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™