1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • [Farcry] NickRock (singleplayer mission)

    • st0lve
    • January 7, 2005 at 5:43 PM

    sux i see no pix.

  • Freelance level designer needed for commercial game

    • st0lve
    • January 7, 2005 at 3:09 PM

    I'd apply if it would have been a theme that I liked.

  • My first tablet stuff

    • st0lve
    • January 6, 2005 at 2:48 PM

    don't forget that you get an kickass mouse with it.

    no batteries, no optic crap and no ball. Just some kinda "fiber" stuff D:

  • its my birthday!

    • st0lve
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:10 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    and I thought st0lve was the youngest member on the forums

    Please atleast you notice that I am older than nexus (I sure hope I am ).But I think I was the youngest some time ago, like when I joined the boards.

  • HL: Nightwatch Chapter 2

    • st0lve
    • January 5, 2005 at 3:46 PM

    Holy buttsecxh makes me want to play HL.

  • its my birthday!

    • st0lve
    • January 5, 2005 at 3:43 PM

    I remember the time when I wasn't allowed to drive a tractor :roll:

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • st0lve
    • January 4, 2005 at 7:23 PM

    klein wins the thread!

  • HL2DM map DM-AVALON by 3D-Mike 8)

    • st0lve
    • January 4, 2005 at 7:03 PM

    hai meik I leik u, err I mean the map! D:

  • TS_Arizona

    • st0lve
    • January 2, 2005 at 12:26 PM

    About time aye chap?

    Right'o.

    I always kinda liked this, but you take to much time

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • st0lve
    • January 2, 2005 at 12:24 PM

    OLD! D:

    No hehe

    Its the only decent school map out there.

    Hai carp.

  • Happy birthday to meh

    • st0lve
    • January 1, 2005 at 3:12 PM

    burfday is yours!!1

  • Bounce (remake for HL2DM)

    • st0lve
    • December 31, 2004 at 12:51 PM

    trims look good :wink:

  • Small Insurgency Update

    • st0lve
    • December 30, 2004 at 10:12 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon09-awesome.gif]

  • HL2DM - Scorpius

    • st0lve
    • December 30, 2004 at 6:32 PM

    omgz why u use fake name?

    /me lines up

    hey I am the idiot king ok?

  • Trip to Thailand

    • st0lve
    • December 30, 2004 at 12:34 AM

    Nice photos.

    I like that happy childhood pic, small kids are always cool..

  • My first tablet stuff

    • st0lve
    • December 30, 2004 at 12:30 AM

    Since no one really care to give some real crits, I got to do it myself

    The shoulders are way to wide, even if his some kinda ex military guy.

    The fingers are bananas, yes indeed

  • Insane asylum texture set

    • st0lve
    • December 29, 2004 at 10:40 AM

    Lamps that bleed? D:!

    Looks cool.

  • animation

    • st0lve
    • December 29, 2004 at 10:37 AM

    The ball doesn't always look that good, but the human is pretty perfect I think.

    Good job.

  • HL2DM - Scorpius

    • st0lve
    • December 28, 2004 at 1:10 PM

    rofl..

    bst steal EVR.

  • Insane asylum texture set

    • st0lve
    • December 27, 2004 at 10:40 PM

    Maybe show us an lighter render?

    Or even maps.

    And wires.

    But it looks good and lowpoly.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™