1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Know your role

    • st0lve
    • January 11, 2005 at 3:09 PM

    US (link in first post) 1st attempt:

    54% Avg Error: 276 miles 292 secs (I took my time )

  • Hello all

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 9:12 PM

    I have no idea about who you are, but welcome.

  • de_go_nuke

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:52 PM

    click the link dumbass.

    there ARE pictures.

  • de_go_nuke

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:46 PM

    Original > This

    By ALOT.

  • Mapcore Members

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:16 PM

    YAY I AM THERE.

  • my new portfolio site! :D

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 6:19 PM

    Please tell us what the textures are for

  • Seed9 (character model)

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 3:44 PM

    cool design, can't wait to see it finished.

  • Know your role

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:56 PM

    95%, 79secs on Europe lvl 1.. D:!

  • my new portfolio site! :D

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 2:49 PM

    + Nice layout, easy to use


    + Very nice looking textures


    + Very nice looking maps


    - no crates

    What are the textures for? Nuclear Dawn?

    And where did you buy from? b-one.net?

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • st0lve
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:31 AM

    I just figured out that I love HL, and HL2 is boring atm.

    D:!

  • w.i.p texture(1)

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 10:23 PM

    what texture is that? (the original)

  • DM_Rebar Beta 6

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 10:01 PM

    looks lovley, gameplay got a nice and fun flow, submit it, and you is mr winnar.

  • HL2DM map DM-AVALON by 3D-Mike 8)

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 8:33 PM

    rocks

  • Mapcore Members

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 7:51 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    I just search through 12 pages of posts hunting for the mapcore members location map and i couldnt find it Spellbinder.

    it was more of an irc prodject.

  • CTF_EXPORT: First original ctf map for HL2DM

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 11:12 AM

    Cool.

  • Mapcore Members

    • st0lve
    • January 9, 2005 at 12:03 AM

    Then I would have had more like a billion.

    hey I had 666posts, thats why I lost EOT D:!

  • Army - I'm done!

    • st0lve
    • January 8, 2005 at 12:30 AM

    2 years? HJK or something then? Or Befals skolen?

    What I do know is that I won't study when I'm in the army, since then I got to serve for the same ammount as I used on my studies, so then I'll risk going to a war, and thats something I wouldn't do.

  • Cuba~

    • st0lve
    • January 7, 2005 at 6:48 PM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    What's up with the last picture, lol

    blind?Its those pictures of Iraqish prisoners, and an "hitler cross" (I have no idea about what its called in America), which prolly means that Mr. Americans are the "same" as the nazis.

  • Cuba~

    • st0lve
    • January 7, 2005 at 6:37 PM

    I really like that last picture, alot of "hidden words" in it. Makes me think abit actually.

    The brigde is also nice, but I'd rather see the picture without any houses and stuff (as if you can do anything about it, except photoshop it :S ).

    I wanna go to cuba

  • Army - I'm done!

    • st0lve
    • January 7, 2005 at 5:50 PM

    skdr, that 1st picture is REALLY cool. Wow.

    Only 6 months? In norway its about 10months :S

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™