1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Brothers in Arms

    • st0lve
    • March 15, 2005 at 7:21 PM

    I have no money for it yet

    And I won't download it evr.

    Bah, I need a job.

  • Quake IV

    • st0lve
    • March 15, 2005 at 7:19 PM

    Please just list what you do know

    He worked there for a long time now.

  • Looking for one skinner and one texure artist

    • st0lve
    • March 15, 2005 at 6:45 PM

    You should hook up with this guy:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • March 14, 2005 at 2:43 PM

    Thanks for the crits klein.

    I know that the wall is repeative, but the reference picture didn't have more "water" on it.

  • New Job

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 6:21 PM

    Auto Assault sounds abit cool, I like the PA theme ofcourse

    why the fuck is there "Razz" after everything I write?

  • What's in your Wallet?

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 6:15 PM

    I haven't got a wallet.

    But I have 25kr and a creditcard (with ~100kr) and a buss card in my pocket.

    (1$ is ~8kr)..

  • OH SHIZZY THIS FORIZNITS BACK1!!1

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 6:11 PM

    This is the best orgamsm EVR.

  • What has posty been up to?

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 6:04 PM

    Looks good for the polycount.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 6:02 PM

    3 random textures that I have made the past week or so:

    Some dirt\wood stuff:

    [Blocked Image: http://img219.exs.cx/img219/6915/st0dirt011lk.jpg]

    Clean tiles:

    [Blocked Image: http://img219.exs.cx/img219/870/st0tiles028mw.jpg]

    Some ugly wall:

    [Blocked Image: http://img171.exs.cx/img171/5533/st0wall014mb.jpg]

  • Forums

    • st0lve
    • March 13, 2005 at 5:46 PM

    SOMEONE GIMMIE MY IDIOT KING RANK SOON!

  • 2 pix

    • st0lve
    • January 31, 2005 at 4:53 PM

    well it aint "hot", but it was ~8 cel. yesterday

  • 2 pix

    • st0lve
    • January 31, 2005 at 3:45 PM

    2 pix I took on sunday.

    too lazy to upload on my own server:

    Michael Sommer - FS Blunt

    A nice sky

  • Wasteland HL2 - Sniper & Signurai

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2005 at 12:17 PM

    ah I forgot about him, he rocks aswell

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2005 at 11:24 AM

    best bump evr noob.

  • Wasteland HL2 - Sniper & Signurai

    • st0lve
    • January 30, 2005 at 11:19 AM

    chapel and absinthe ar teh most winnars of them all~

    hey fabi, make that Theodus concept into a model, but I guess that posty already whipped you enough so you have already started? :wink:

  • [WIP] q3_Technicastle

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2005 at 8:30 PM

    Much love for the Evil Lair textures

    Looks pretty good.

  • Everyone give zaphod reassurance here!

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2005 at 8:28 PM

    Can anyone answer my question?

  • de position

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2005 at 7:04 PM

    Looks very crowded with all those props

    But it got the "CSS" look to it, which is something you want I guess.

  • Wasteland HL2 - Sniper & Signurai

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2005 at 7:03 PM

    I took some time to find the concepts:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.wastelandhl2.com/devgal/albums/userpics/10067/signurai0002.JPG]

    (its streetsign armour )

    [Blocked Image: http://www.assassin-studios.com/mark/other/mhpost.jpg]

    Fabi your stuff is GREAT, bst EVR~~

  • Everyone give zaphod reassurance here!

    • st0lve
    • January 29, 2005 at 12:35 PM

    I am dumb so I ask:

    If you got another publisher to fund Troika, would you and the rest of the guys then get your jobs back?

    Since I Troika could always get another publisher after the fantastic work you did on Bloodlines.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™