1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • HL2DM Comp. Winners

    • st0lve
    • March 21, 2005 at 11:13 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    Not to say Rebar isn't worthy; far from it.

    Reber is better than those, atleast from what I think..

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • st0lve
    • March 20, 2005 at 7:06 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    I got one of those mach3 ones that vibrate. Its awesome

    they sound REALLY scary.Its sounds to me that its like shaving while riding a rollercoaster..

    Or whats it like? D:::::~~

  • New Job

    • st0lve
    • March 20, 2005 at 5:45 PM

    good luck!

    do you live close to south park?

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • st0lve
    • March 20, 2005 at 3:56 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    When I was still in school, the guy sitting next to me in class cut his big thumbfinger open with a sharpener, only a small little cut... but it was bleeding like crazy and he left a massive puddle of blood on the floor. We were all laughing about it though, even himself. And it looked like he was bleeding to death.

    I kinda did the same thing, except that I tryed to stop the bleeding insted of just making a swimming pool.

  • dm_underpass *download beta 3*

    • st0lve
    • March 20, 2005 at 11:29 AM

    plz buy me an idiot king crown~~

  • Brothers in Arms

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2005 at 4:01 PM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    <--

    note "real".<--

    note "the first idiot king on mapcore"

  • PHOTOGRAPHY BLOW OUT (last month of my life)

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2005 at 12:50 PM

    I love the first and the coke shot.

    Damn your good Zilla~~

    You got digital rebel right?

    what lense?

  • HL2DM Comp. Winners

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2005 at 12:40 PM

    congrats kami

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2005 at 12:11 AM
    Quote from insta

    Fill a supersoaker watergun with acid and spray it in a fine mist all over your face. You will never ever need to shave.

    nor will you EVER kiss a girl again :/

  • Brothers in Arms

    • st0lve
    • March 19, 2005 at 12:10 AM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    <--

    note "real".

  • Brothers in Arms

    • st0lve
    • March 18, 2005 at 5:09 PM

    mojo send a copy to the real idiot king.

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • st0lve
    • March 18, 2005 at 11:52 AM

    Well as in those Gin posted, yes.

    But as in my Mach3, no.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • March 17, 2005 at 7:42 PM

    Nice peris, but I can't make hand drawn textures for shite.

  • dod_advance

    • st0lve
    • March 17, 2005 at 12:55 PM

    /me pets

  • dod_advance

    • st0lve
    • March 17, 2005 at 12:48 PM

    gogogo DoD Source

    Looks good.

    Its the same as "dod_solitude" or whatever it was called?

  • It's SNOWING!!!!!!

    • st0lve
    • March 16, 2005 at 4:52 PM

    We have sucky snow here atm.

    Really, really bad.

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • st0lve
    • March 16, 2005 at 3:03 PM

    I have time to wait Izuno.

    And word klein, gogogo STALKER

  • Insurgency Mod needs some prop artists

    • st0lve
    • March 16, 2005 at 3:00 PM

    photorealistc textures aren't sexy.

    its like photoshopped ladies.

    but good luck with Ins.

  • Bounce (remake for HL2DM)

    • st0lve
    • March 16, 2005 at 2:57 PM

    I raped the trims on it

    Looks nice, a good remake!

  • Forum Suggestions/Problems

    • st0lve
    • March 16, 2005 at 2:53 PM

    I got a suggestion:

    gimme the idiot king crown forevr.

    I promiss I'll be nice.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™