1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Big Popa is bad

    • st0lve
    • April 3, 2005 at 9:59 PM

    atleast he didn't decompile and take credit.

  • OMG polarizing filter.

    • st0lve
    • April 3, 2005 at 11:08 AM

    More like TomWithThe1337Cam

    Nice pictures.

  • Big Popa is bad

    • st0lve
    • April 3, 2005 at 11:04 AM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

    Haha! But wait, you've just thrown away your faux-crown.

    St0lve, teach these jokers what's what, please.

    No man, that's just inside EOT. Outside, I'm normal ;D

    But gimmie my crown anyway.btw. 2pac is also dead, long time ago.

  • Big Popa is bad

    • st0lve
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:28 PM

    sorry if I show no respect, but about time?

  • INS Dead, Spearin Studios Born

    • st0lve
    • April 2, 2005 at 12:56 PM
    Quote from Mojo

    I tried calling teh fax number but this guy named bruno said he would clean my pipes for 30 bucks

    !!!!

  • Mike visits Fletch visiting Plano even though he lives there

    • st0lve
    • March 31, 2005 at 9:07 PM

    First and Last (no not the one of you ) is the bests~~

  • asian disaster: waterquake 2, it cant be coincidence

    • st0lve
    • March 30, 2005 at 10:21 PM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    way to miss my bad joke

    plz I hit the bullseye.

  • asian disaster: waterquake 2, it cant be coincidence

    • st0lve
    • March 30, 2005 at 10:05 PM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    Ragnarok? i never played it, was it a good game?

    plz, more like viking mythology.vikings for teh win.

  • Back in the saddle

    • st0lve
    • March 30, 2005 at 10:02 PM

    congrats zaphod!

    good luck!

    and I think San Diego is a cool place, but what do I know, I've only seen it in movies.

  • Is your backbone okay ?

    • st0lve
    • March 30, 2005 at 6:01 PM

    fruitbooter.

    haha I haven't said that word in a long time.

  • Would you join a MOD advertised in the CLASSIFIEDS forum?

    • st0lve
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:56 PM

    I'd join a team if I like their team and I like their theme.

  • asian disaster: waterquake 2, it cant be coincidence

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 10:30 PM

    well there are prolly some earth "plates" which doesn't want to lay still, so they get quakes.

    Or maybe Korea got some nuclear testings! D:!

  • Forum Suggestions/Problems

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 9:58 PM

    good idea.

  • dm_sensesfail

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 9:53 PM

    HL2 needs more custom stuff, quick.

  • Is your backbone okay ?

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 2:13 PM

    neh not really unless I've been skating big stairs for a long time or something.

  • cs_beirut2 (counterstrike source)

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 1:59 PM
    Quote from MJ

    lol

    why is that lol? its true anyway.

  • Fletch visits Plano, photography ensues

    • st0lve
    • March 29, 2005 at 1:58 PM

    Plano looks nice!

    I love the razor wire shot.

  • The latest High-school massacre

    • st0lve
    • March 28, 2005 at 10:15 PM
    Quote from RD

    americans are raised in a culture of guns. Theres nothing intelligent about raising ur children in it. If u want to focus on intelligence, move to europe where we have normal gunlaws

    if they move, they take their culture with them. so they'll get guns anyway (even if its a hunting rifle, it still got live ammo which kills you)...

  • de_kilo2 (counterstrike source)

    • st0lve
    • March 28, 2005 at 9:32 PM

    None of your screens work for me

  • All my 2d texture questions here!

    • st0lve
    • March 28, 2005 at 11:50 AM

    clay that better be a joke.

    1): Nah I don't use that many, I might make a few of my own if I feel that I need it, I mostly use my graphire.

    2): That depends on what I am making. If I am texturing, I use photos and just abit free hand. If I am skinning I use hand only. Didnt get the last part.

    3): I make it in PS, then I "transfer" it in notepad (leet html skillz). But yeah, I make it at 800x600.

    4):

    Skinning Tutorials

    cgTalk tutorials (this should do it)

    As for reference pictures:

    FlannelSause.com

    Animax

    Mayang.com

    5): I use Photoshop 6, since its what I got and I do not like the zoom in PS7 and PSCS (.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™