1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Worst game idea EVER!!

    • st0lve
    • April 10, 2005 at 8:28 PM

    Goatse strip tetris.

  • Post your desktop!

    • st0lve
    • April 10, 2005 at 11:53 AM

    tom let me marrie you.

  • Now playing

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 11:11 PM
    Quote from DaanO

    Stalker is awesome. Although i find aiming a bit, how you say, it felt really uneasy. Like in CS or HL2, i know exactly how to point my gun at someone and just shoot and in Stalker it just felt weird. Like i wasn't able to shoot very well. Still got quite some kills in the E3 stalker tournament though, was fun

    Damn I hate you, I wanna play stalker more than you.

  • Check this out

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 11:09 PM
    Quote from DaanO

    I saw that at E3, graphics were super! You know when it's gonna be out?

    Release: 2005 says the webpage.

  • de_toledo

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 5:54 PM

    They look alot like TFC2.wad textures, but I like them

  • Reality engine

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 5:14 PM

    Wow, looks sweet!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.artificialstudios.com/Gallery/fi11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.artificialstudios.com/images/u235docks.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.artificialstudios.com/images/u235pirate.jpg]

    Really nice.

  • Check this out

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 4:27 PM
    Quote from Fullauto

    Forgot about You Are Empty

    The chars. are so damn fun looking, and + commies = win.

  • Now playing

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 4:24 PM

    replaying FO2 is always fun, since there are so god damn many options!

    the funniest char. I've had must have been my dumb whore, I sold my body all the time and int. was 2 or so (but I was really good looking).

    Bst game evr.

    I need some money for BIA and maybe DoW (I only played the beta, and I really liked it).

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 12:33 PM
    Quote from mike-0

    stolve, dont listen to them, i think your shading style is cool

    Haha. As for a black\white drawing I do it like that, but with colors, I always try to build the drawings by shades and lighting.But I hate B\Ws with only shadow really

  • Now playing

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 12:20 PM

    Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, CSS, HL2DM, Fallout2, HL2SP

    In that order.

  • Check this out

    • st0lve
    • April 9, 2005 at 12:15 PM

    wow, that is going to rock I hope.

    I love the style.

    The teaser was really cool aswell.

    Reminds me abit about You Are Empty which looks cool.

  • Console texture maps

    • st0lve
    • April 7, 2005 at 5:11 PM

    Its been here for a while now

    I'd say that making 512x textures at 512x is the best, but its probably all about personal feel in the end.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • April 7, 2005 at 5:07 PM

    Ok, so we need a sketch thread here.

    I try to draw\sketch as much as I can, but not every day.

    I do it so that I might improve my Wacom skills, aswell as traditional drawing skills.

    So like we pick a theme each day\week and make shitloads of sketches?

    I kick off with a random sketch that I made today, my caps:

    [Blocked Image: http://img212.exs.cx/img212/6290/caps4fq.jpg]

    ~10min PS and Graphire3.

  • Graves

    • st0lve
    • April 7, 2005 at 2:51 PM

    commies in Germany?

    I love the last shot.

  • Gearbox Software looking for a few good COGs

    • st0lve
    • April 7, 2005 at 2:32 PM
    Quote

    QUALIFICATIONS:Candidates for the COGS program must be high school graduates, legal US residents, and at least 18 years of age. Gearbox will have a limited number of COGS contracts that will be available - each contract will be filled by the best talent available. Contracts will be awarded based upon various factors - previous mod/project work, portfolio/demo reel/code sample quality, level of enthusiasm, etc.

    That from their press release, which means that only americans can apply (I am prolly wrong, but I am the idiot king anyway)..I think I like the COGS program aswell, but I don't think I see the difference between a COGS job and a normal job.

    Plano sounds like a good place, and GBX must be a kickass place to work, so if I had an education and was american, I'd hit it.

  • Snarkpit has returned under a new URL

    • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 7:51 PM

    Good to have it back.

  • gfm_merderet

    • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 6:34 PM

    Its Suze, not Soze

    Looks good, abit empty in some spots?

  • April Photos (part one)

    • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 6:19 PM

    On the last one, I'd really like it if the background was out of focus, I think it is alot cooler

    I like the lamp shot.

  • The sky was nice out there

    • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 5:40 PM

    Mino lives in INS reference texture heaven I think.

    Just look at the tiles!!111

  • a day at the zoo

    • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 4:22 PM

    Canon Digital Rebel (EOS 300D in Europe)

    agree with klein

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™