1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Photoshop CS2 out now!

    • st0lve
    • May 8, 2005 at 8:41 PM

    CS2 got some quite nice new features, but hell I got no money for it, and I don't like the zoom on PS7 and above.

    PS6 FOREVR.

  • my new site wip: need opinions

    • st0lve
    • May 7, 2005 at 2:16 PM

    look above ^^^^^~~

  • Apollostudio recruiting.

    • st0lve
    • May 7, 2005 at 10:28 AM

    I'd like to know more about the engiene before signing up for something.

  • Game Development Camp

    • st0lve
    • May 6, 2005 at 11:17 PM

    now gives us an url for that camp.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • st0lve
    • May 6, 2005 at 11:12 PM

    looks cool.

  • Proposal!

    • st0lve
    • May 6, 2005 at 12:40 PM

    there is!

    right above EOT.

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • st0lve
    • May 5, 2005 at 12:15 PM
    Quote from sensee

    I love it!I kinda already got sick of all these city17 textures and stuff, but I never gonna get tired of good ol' black mesa

    truf'.nice work minorrornegro.

  • Ubisoft Montreal looking for 2D and 3D artists

    • st0lve
    • May 4, 2005 at 5:08 PM

    Yeah when I was in Vancouver (or whatevr you call it) it was pretty similar to the norwegian summer (except that it was hotter).

  • Four Queens

    • st0lve
    • May 3, 2005 at 9:37 PM

    in bucks ($$$$)

  • kot_hill

    • st0lve
    • May 3, 2005 at 4:07 PM

    why show it?

    we have a "first map evr" thread.

  • Buying new cam...

    • st0lve
    • May 3, 2005 at 3:25 PM

    I use a fuji camera (s5000), and Im happy with it (compared to the price).

    I think that camera should do well unless you want some super pro stuff (SLR and that stuff).

  • Game Development Camp

    • st0lve
    • May 3, 2005 at 2:14 PM

    URL damnit.

    But I don't feel like learning to program atm.

  • It's official!

    • st0lve
    • May 3, 2005 at 2:13 PM
    Quote from |FRITZ|

    Congratulations Zazi, does that mean the Forsaken is once again looking for a mapper :wink:

    I hope not, Zazi and CJ (crackerjacker) is a good team, shame if zazi leaves just due a silly job.

  • It's official!

    • st0lve
    • May 2, 2005 at 6:09 PM

    /donces

  • Gameplay Experiments

    • st0lve
    • May 2, 2005 at 5:53 PM

    cool stuff, gonna download a few of them I think.

  • Just a few drawings :)

    • st0lve
    • May 2, 2005 at 3:07 PM

    sorry to say that you posted in the wrong section (this is the technical, a few forums up or something).

    but its lovley!

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • May 1, 2005 at 9:03 PM

    What I drank last night:

    [Blocked Image: http://img141.echo.cx/img141/4581/flaske7ty.jpg]

  • sixflags-zoo-bandwidth-eating-park-downtown-a-thon

    • st0lve
    • May 1, 2005 at 8:24 PM

    the green three is really nice.

  • Forsaken seeks talented 2D artists

    • st0lve
    • May 1, 2005 at 8:11 PM

    texture artist right?

    since you got (se)X-Con, so you don't need another skinner

    When I get better I'll apply for texture artist aswell

  • Some of my best work is within.

    • st0lve
    • April 30, 2005 at 4:37 PM

    nice.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™