Holy shit the CTs got Combine veichles now? Those darn terrorists will never know what hit them!
Posts by insta
-
-
21 years.
-
-
I followed AQ2 through its entire development, and it was one of the best mods I've ever played. Me and some friends used to LAN it like every other weekend, great fun.
Sad to see that they stopped development on the later incarnations of the mod, but for me AQ2 is the only Action mod. AHL and AUT never felt "right", compared to the original.
-
Wont your stat system be easily exploitable? What if two people start up a server and shoot eachother a few hundred times, so that they max out the level before ever joining a real server. Will there be some sort of protection against that sort of behavior?
-
At first look, it looks very very similar. But if you look a tad closer, you can see some subtle differences. For instance, take a gander at the white decal in the middle of the picture. It's placement is a tad off from the original. Also, "fog" sprites are missing etc.
But what do I know.
-
The original HLDM was one of the most fast paced DM games ever, and still my favorite. Longjump module + gaussgun = hot diggity!
Also, Reno, check your pms.
-
Valve never bought de_nuke? Really?
Why is it included in CS then? How can they distribute it via Steam and whatnot?
-
Welcome to the year 2005!
-
Quote from ReNo
Gonna be really tight to finish this, really ought to be sending it tomorrow morning at the latest, and I'd say I have 70% of the LAYOUT complete, let alone detailing, optimisation, and weapon placement. Will I get sleep tonight? Doubtful!
Haha, welcome to my world dude. I'm like 95% done, but I still have some detailing and polishing to do. Hrmm...feels like my throat is acting up...maybe I should stay home from work tomorrow :E
-
Very cool, nice to see a new gameplay mode made possible with entity trickery.
Will you guys release some sort of tutorial on how it is done?
-
Wow, awesome pictures. I want to see cuba some time.
How much did it cost to get there?
-
skdr! Good to have you back fulltime! 
-
Looks sweet, just hope there arent any trigens around. God those things ruined the game for me.
-
I was very impressed by this map.....until I played it.
The framerate is poor, and I don't think there's too much you can do about it, since it's basically a open arena with no way of blocking vis (models dont count). Also, when you take a closer look at details and such, you see alot of sloppy texture work, weird scales and so on.
Good luck with the playtesting.
-
A rainbow would be flipping awesome, although not quite as awesome as a candy elevator!
-
Quote from csharp
fucking rockstar.. THANK U CSHARP, UR FUCKING IDIOT AND WE DONT COLLECT UR INFO (ASSHOLE) PLZ (DONT) TRY AGAIN LATER!!!!! can some1 upload gta2 to internethhh

That didnt make much sense, so I tried running it through some online translator into Italian :
Quoterockstar. vaffunculo. RINGRAZI La U CSHARP, IDIOT FUCKING di UR E NON RACCOGLIAMO di UR L'Info (ASSHOLE) PLZ (NON) di PROVA Il!!!!! SUCCESSIVO ANCORA upload gta2 della latta some1 a internethhh
but that didnt help either

-
Aye, it does look nifty, but I would like to see some sort of central structure, maybe a wonky house or something, just to get players to have a reference to where exactly they are (everything looks kinda similar right now).
Good job none the less

-
Oh man thats so awesome your balls will drop any day now! Happy birthday!
-
Looking quite nifty indeed. Reminds me of the space maps from Q3. Hopefully yours is as fun to play
