Yeah, that is a nice render, but offices still "suck balls".
Posts by insta
-
-
3584.01 units? Why/how the .01 unit?

-
This is the most useless and un-interesting thread ever.
That being said;
Funker Vogt - The race is on
-
Good luck with the mod and recruiting!
Although the setting has been done before numerous times, I still love zombies, which guarantees that I will download it if its ever released.
-
-
Doom3: Janitor extravaganza
The invasion from Hell is over, Satan has been defeated, the Marines have gone back to earth to cry their brave tears and tell warstories.
You play the role of a janitor responsible for getting the Mars research base operational again. Varied gameplay inclduing, but not limited to :
-mopping up blood from slain marines
-mopping up blood from slain scientists
-changing batteries in those adorable military robots
-scrubbing satantic markings off the walls
-finding and retrieving any and all corpses, and giving them a decent funeral
-somehow getting rid of that gooey stuff that was growing out of the walls
and last but not least;
-changing lightbulbs all over the facility
-
Quote from D3adlode
Kingpin is one of the most underrated FPS's about, it's fucking excellent, one of my all time faves. If you haven't played this game then, well.. you suck!
The first setting was cool, with the ghettos and whatnot. Later in the game, when you were fighting cyborgs in a metropolis, sorta sucked. Alot.
-
Quote from Izuno
More like a better timeslot to get more sales OR to help sells with other titles that were being published by THQ at the time. I woudln't be surprised if they cut funding for the stalker project some time ago, and they're working on a different project.
DD...sorry but that's just not true. GSC needs more time and THQ agreed. This is one of those "when it's done" products.
I understand your cynicism, but that's simply the truth.
If it is released with the features that it promises, it will be quite the step forward, and make THQ a pretty profit. Please give them all the time in the world.
-
Whoever gets it (and I mean whoever, not just people from here), promise me to leak all versions of the game up until now. It would be like playing the evolution of Duke Nukem 3d.
-
Watts - Vitriol Vice and Virtue
-
I remember playing Warcraft 1 1vs1 via a friend of mine back in the day, via 2400 baud modems....it was so slow, we never even managed to fight, we just built bases for 30 minutes or so, got bored because it was running at around ~4 fps then quit. Good times.
-
Ah sweet, an adventure game! The world needs more of those.
-
-
Whats psychonauts?
Whats a demo?
Tell me more about this....psychonauts.
-
-
Quote from von*ferret
a ton of squads of space marines can be very deadly if you have the support weapons just right and you move them cooridnated. I can't wait to actualy get tanks though, I have to find "artifacts" but none are in the levels that require them so far. I think its cause of the hardness setting. Oh well I'm still playing it!
First you get tanks, then you get some fucking awesome mobile fortress-thingy that absolutely devastates anything. Two-three of those coupled with some Terminator squads is all you need to lay waste to the entire map. It's sweet as hell.
-
Yeah, its awesome. I've been stuck on a mission for quite a while now however, it's mission 10 I think. I can barely hold my own base-defences, and once I try moving out of the base and secure some artifacts, I get absolutely raped from all directions.
Still, it's good to see a game where the tactic of "mass-produce generic tank -> destroy enemy base" isnt't very valid. I love moving my 8-man squads around with all sorts of support-weapons and so on.
-
-
Nice work, very glad to finally see some custom textures!
-
Good thread

Hopefully we will slow down a bit on the graphics side soon, and focus on other areas such as AI, immersion etc.