1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • WIP halftrack

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 9:21 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    thats polys, not tris D:! (convert to patch the check it)But yeah, its nice insta

    Learn something new every day

  • character concepts

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 7:47 PM

    Sweet, I love the second drawing.

  • Screw you, random model thread. Here is OL's WIP post.

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 8:14 AM

    What a wacky thing to say.

  • Screw you, random model thread. Here is OL's WIP post.

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 8:07 AM

    Looks nice, but why would you use that many polys on such a small prop?

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 7:35 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9162/colt8ix.png]

    D3 I fixed it for you

  • sweet blueprint website.

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 4:39 AM

    Yeah, that's a plus.

  • sweet blueprint website.

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 4:13 AM

    I couldn't find the blueprint for a lawnmower. Which I'm actually looking for

  • Last Transit

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 3:29 AM

    Very cool.

  • WIP halftrack

    • insta
    • October 11, 2005 at 2:23 AM

    As seen earlier in the random model thread, this is a german halftrack I'm working on for my dod:s map. I've set the polylimit to 5000. Pretty high, but the veichle will only be seen in one of the spawnzones, so it should be ok.

    I'll attach some tools to the veichle, along with adding a MG42 in the "turret". I also have to do the suspension and make a crude interior (won't be very visible in-game).

    [Blocked Image: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1120/halftrack28iz.jpg]

  • WIP Helicopter

    • insta
    • October 10, 2005 at 9:23 PM

    Looks hot, great job

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • October 9, 2005 at 2:02 AM

    I'm using the blueprints for a Sdkfz-251, one of the earlier models. It looks a bit long, but I'm pretty sure that's just the wonky perspective

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • October 9, 2005 at 12:43 AM

    Hmm, it looks a bit squashed. Other than that, good work

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • October 9, 2005 at 12:41 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4008/halftrack9qd.jpg]

    Here's a german halftrack I'm working on for my DoD:S map. Hopefully I'll be able to make a Opel Blitz truck as well, although I've had huge problems so far finding any blueprints.

  • Best games commercial ever

    • insta
    • October 8, 2005 at 3:00 PM

    Hahaha

  • Woman countersues RIAA for fraud.

    • insta
    • October 8, 2005 at 6:07 AM

    Oh RIAA guy, what won't you pee on.

  • Long shot perhaps..

    • insta
    • October 8, 2005 at 4:08 AM

    I had a ti4200 until it melted. Great graphicscard.

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • insta
    • October 8, 2005 at 3:51 AM

    Great article, thanks

  • Are you going to change webbrowser?

    • insta
    • October 7, 2005 at 2:03 PM

    Meh, I'm happy with Firefox.

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • insta
    • October 7, 2005 at 3:08 AM

    Indeed it does. Looks great, when will it be out in Europe?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • October 7, 2005 at 1:31 AM

    Hard to make out any real details, but judging from your 2d views, I guess you need more stuff and crap

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™