Played some last night, good fun!
Posts by insta
-
-
Save in manual increments every time you've done enough work so that you'll feel sad if it all disappeared.
Keep the BSP hull as simple as possible, if it doesn't block visibility it should be a func_detail.
When tracking down leaks and working on optimizations, disable the "Func_Detail" and "Props" groups in the Auto visgroups, it makes everything more manageable.
When scripting stuff, think of some naming convention, it makes things easier to keep track of.
-
Try making a level based on the Mass Effect citadel inspiration pictures, whatever finished level you end up with will look radically different, since you add your own ideas and tweak things to your liking. Something something concept something something execution something something.
-
-
That's the one. Close enough!
-
So you want to be an associate producer? I guess if you want to show how you've problem-solved parts of projects with your holistic approach you could do a writeup on specific things you've fixed, and maybe get some uuh....testimonies? (is that the right word?) from the people that were helped by your problem-solving skills.
-
-
Quote from Campaignjunkie
You're welcome! I was reading the interview with PlanetPhillip (the transcription is pretty silly) and the part where you're like "yeah I wish we got more attention" and I was like "huh I thought everyone posted about them" but it turns out they missed it. Good luck / congrats
Promoting the mod has been quite hard work, lots of emailing around to various sites, but not an extreme amount of response, so the RPS posting definetly helped a lot!
And yeah, the auto-transcribe thingy used for that interview is not quite ready for primetime yet, haha. Or I just slur my words alot.
-
Birminghamcore
Big ups to the birmingham massive
-
Thanks for all the feedback and comments! Although I don't answer on them all, I do read it all of course! Now that I'm not working on MIMP at home after work, I just sit and trawl the internet for comments instead

Today MIMP was shown on RPS! Woohey! (Thank you Campaignjunkie for tipsing them
)http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08 ... mprobable/
It's been on a few other sites as well, its great to see it getting some exposure!
-
Congrats!!!
-
-
-
I saw a video on facebook which showed a....cat-themed level for this game. I was wondering what the music used in the video was called, do you know?
TIA
-
Looking awesome! Can't wait to play as one of those alien bat things and sit in a vent for hours on end, spamming the marine spawn with poison gas.
-
-
It's been released! The moddb mirror has still not been authorized, but we have our own mirror at:
http://www.missionimprobable.org/MissionImprobable.exe
So go ahead and download and play! I'll post a proper release thread later when moddb is updated

The release post can be seen here :
http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-impro ... e-released
xoxoxo, enjoy!
-
Close to release! Like, hours away! Here's the launch trailer:
Big ups to Rick for....well everything really.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
-
Welcome to Mapcore! I don't live in America!