I'lll post mine after work today.
Posts by insta
-
-
-
Congrats, hope you like it.
-
Very very nice work John. Looks like something right out of Dark Messiah!
-
-
I hope it's alternate history Cold War! Russia vs The World!
-
Also remember that Hammer saves two files when you save, one is called .vmf, the other is .vmx or dxf or something crazy like that. If your vmf gets corrupted, just rename the vmx/dxf to vmf and you should be ok.
Of course, doing incremental saves never hurt anyone either.
-
The guy that forced me out of the job I loved

-
Only has 24 posts on Mapcore but will hopefully make more as time goes on.
-
Of all the people I've seen which have come in for an interview here at Grin (including me), none of them wore a suit. Of course, maybe it's different in the US?
-
-
Hooray, ken20banks!
-
-
So was it ok that we could work on the maps over this coming weekend? I don't have much spare time during the week

-
Quote from KoKo5oVaR
I WANT THAT SHIIIRTTT~~[Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/hurgtshirt.jpg]
fANTASTIC!
-
Now that is incoherent, reno

-
Took you a while to notice.
-
Quote from Hipshot
The youngblood Insta's trying to convice me to enter this deal, might do it... Still, is it really possible to make an atleast a little fun map to play, for a game I don't really dig (HL2DM) and that is so restricted in it's own art-style? In so sort time?
I'll dedicate my map to you, sweetheart, so it doesn't really matter if you enter or not

-
Hahahah, awesome!
-
Very nice, can't go wrong with godrays
