1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • [UT2004] DM-1on1-Aerowalk

    • insta
    • June 7, 2007 at 12:20 PM

    Like the others said, it's not completely drowned in statics and fancy effects, but I actually manage to recognize the areas from the Q3 version, which is something I'm sure the players will appreciate very much. Good job!

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • insta
    • June 7, 2007 at 6:15 AM
    Quote from kleinluka

    Well I'm officially no longer working for Ubisoft as of today.Yay me!

    Are you going to Germany for a while before going to Spain?

  • BTR-70 APC

    • insta
    • June 7, 2007 at 6:14 AM

    Looks really nice. The russians really know how to make bulky crap look good.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • June 4, 2007 at 10:38 AM

    Stainless, is that the studio that made the Carmageddon games? One of my favourite developers (back in the day atleast).

  • GRIN Barcelona Hiring

    • insta
    • May 28, 2007 at 7:02 PM
    Quote from Zombie

    He doesn't say much, but when he does say something it's in ancient hebrew. We'll figure it out one day.

    Z

    Get back here!

  • Goodbye Canada, Hello Spain!

    • insta
    • May 25, 2007 at 10:59 AM

    I'll see you there in October!

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 3:07 PM

    Yeah, it was underground, but they're all the same.

    You're up!

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 2:26 PM

    Hey I'm pretty good at this.

    [Blocked Image: http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5226/somecargamezl9.jpg]

    Hint : It's a car game

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 1:33 PM

    dune2?

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 1:17 PM

    fan-tastic! your turn

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 1:06 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4719/somehudoy5.jpg]

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • insta
    • May 24, 2007 at 12:27 PM

    mrh20 : Red Faction?

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • insta
    • May 23, 2007 at 1:42 AM

    That scope effect looks really nice, glad to see something else than a standard FOV change for the entire screen, reminds me of Outlaws or Delta Force! I'm really looking forward to the release, I know what class I'll be playing as.

    Oh, and the media looks great as usual, of course.

  • low poly contests

    • insta
    • May 22, 2007 at 10:46 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    how about i post a texture sheet and you guys make cool models with that

    Yes!

  • Inventions

    • insta
    • May 16, 2007 at 12:19 PM

    I'd like to see where the world would be without this little number :

    [Blocked Image: http://olemartin.org/wp-content/paperclip.jpg]

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • insta
    • May 16, 2007 at 12:10 PM
    Quote from PhilipK

    fixed

    awesome! check it in.

  • TF2

    • insta
    • May 16, 2007 at 1:51 AM

    Obviously its a "rehash of the same old game", since it's Team Fortress. It's not like they'd change the base gameplay since people have formed a pretty good idea about how the game will play.

    I think Valve are taking plenty of chances with the gameplay changes they've implemented so far, and it'll be interesting to see if old fans of TF will like them.

  • TF2

    • insta
    • May 16, 2007 at 12:46 AM
    Quote from leileilol

    duke nukem forever. They don't waste their money on irrelevant presentation and they focus and shut up and work on their game. I like those guys even if they've been going at it for 10 years.

  • TF2

    • insta
    • May 15, 2007 at 6:04 PM

    I think I remember reading that they removed the spy ability to feign death. Also, I think they dropped disguises in favor of turning completely invisible.

  • TF2

    • insta
    • May 15, 2007 at 4:45 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    What new abilities?

    One that I can think of is that the medic can now make a player invulnerable. He attaches some sort of beam to him with a limited range, and has to follow the player around. As long as the beam is attached, the targeted player won't take damage. Of course, the medic is still very vulnerable.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™