1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • TF2 Pyro Update THIS WEEK!?!

    • insta
    • August 17, 2008 at 2:58 PM

    I hope they release a engineer update soon, I love building turrets and nurturing them, it really gets my mother-instinct going.

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • insta
    • August 5, 2008 at 8:38 AM
    Quote from dux

    Does magnar have an asbo

    What

  • Vivendi studios and projects face uncertain future

    • insta
    • July 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM

    This really sucks to hear, really hope it works out for Starbreeze and Doublefine and of course the other studios affected.

  • Meeting?

    • insta
    • July 21, 2008 at 11:18 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    Lionel (french char artist here, worked at grin barcelona before - kleinlukas ex roommate:)

    Tell him Magnar says hello!

  • Good luck Arttu :D

    • insta
    • July 21, 2008 at 8:32 AM

    Remember to take pictures ! I got my fingers crossed for you man.

    Images

    • .webp
      • 280.34 kB
      • 1,032 × 828
  • Meeting?

    • insta
    • July 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM

    I'm sure Evert and Philipk are in. I'll ask them tomorrow.

  • Meeting?

    • insta
    • July 18, 2008 at 7:05 AM
    Quote from JohnC

    What's the drinking age there? Hell, I might ask for the days off.

    18 for beer.

    I'll probably be there.

  • POLL: Mappingcontest

    • insta
    • July 17, 2008 at 1:00 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    false. textures with the metal property cannot be portalized.

    Ok, so put a func_brush textured with nodraw over the metal surfaces you want to be portal-able, that will fix it.

  • POLL: Mappingcontest

    • insta
    • July 16, 2008 at 4:35 PM

    All textures are portal-able by default, and you can define what surfaces shouldn't be portal-able by using a func_noportal_volume brush touching the surface.

  • Wolfenstein

    • insta
    • July 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM

    Man the germans had alot of snipers in ww2!

  • Mapcore mapping contest?

    • insta
    • July 2, 2008 at 9:09 AM

    HL1 Blue Shift with stock content.

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • June 30, 2008 at 1:06 AM
    Quote from Erratic

    This is a bit of a stretch, no?

    Not at all, we can all see what a gem of gameplay Hellgate London turned out to be.

  • Game AI Developer interview questions

    • insta
    • June 29, 2008 at 2:17 AM
    Quote

    ":34liqop2]Would love to take a look at something like this, but for 3d artist / env artist positions.

    -Do you shower weekly or bi-weekly

    -Will your collection of action/LEGO figurines block the fire escapes

    -Have you interacted with other human beings in person the last six months

    Art positions are more based on portfolio, the interview part is more to figure out if you're a completely rotten person or not. At least as far as I know.

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • June 27, 2008 at 7:50 AM

    I hope its a new Blackthorne game!!

  • IT University Game Development 2008 project videos

    • insta
    • June 2, 2008 at 1:17 PM

    Did anybody graduate?

  • Free Postal 2 MP Edition

    • insta
    • May 30, 2008 at 5:36 AM

    It's a shit game anyway, you're not missing out.

  • Idiot steals my work - What to do?

    • insta
    • May 29, 2008 at 2:20 PM

    Go America all over their asses.

  • [HL1 SP] Reissues (aka PQL3)

    • insta
    • May 28, 2008 at 8:57 AM

    Awesome! I remember seeing screenshots from this ages ago, glad it's finally out.

  • Mapcore Q3A Tourney

    • insta
    • May 27, 2008 at 11:48 PM

    As long as we only play proq3dm6 I'm in, it's the only map I'm good at.

  • dod_palermo

    • insta
    • May 24, 2008 at 7:35 AM

    Thanks! They bought dod_salerno april 2007, so it's taken them quite a while to get around to releasing it, which is too bad since I think Dod Source is sort of past its prime by now

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™