Open up a new passage allowing Ts to flank or go directly to B1. Add props that don't interfere with the flow of the map (out in the corners/sides, away from the main path). Looking forward to further updates!
Posts by insta
-
-
I hope it uses sixaxis!!
-
I am also wondering where the download links are.
-
Looks really nice, love the texturework!
However, the sewers look nicer than my apartment. Make them a bit more claustrophobic maybe, like the sewers in dod_anzio. That's the only thing that stands out though.
-
-
You have a schedule for screenshot posting??
-
Great design, great content! Please update your devblog soon, its fun reading.
-
Maybe corrupt harddrive/RAM that screws up things during compile?
-
Yeah I agree that its a bit team decal heavy, but apart from that its looking super solid! Especially love the interior shot!
-
Tilt shifting is the new sharpen filter.
-
Someone make a mod that replaces the headcrabs with wombats.
-
I think it looks good philip!! But I'd like to see the texture/models earlier, maybe cut down on the wideshots of graw and BC (like lower it to 2-3) so you dont have to scroll too much to get to the good stuff

-
Ditto!
-
Voodoobenshee : The textures are really busy and tech-y, but the rooms are essentially boxes. Maybe do some more interesting geometry to break it up a little?
-
Looks like charicatures of GoW monsters.
-
See what d3ads sounds like?
Hear what d3ads looks like?


-
Point taken about the CV thing, it's been removed

-
The map has been released! Click the link to go to the releasethread!!
-
Here's my Arena map that I've been working on for around 2 months. It's been tested a few times on LAN with up to 8-10 players and nothing major came up.
Hopefully this public release will be smooth, and I will get some good feedback to fix for beta 2.
Screenshots :
[Blocked Image: http://image.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/168802.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://image.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/168803.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://image.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/168804.jpg]
Download links :
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/73741
http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=835
I hope you'll enjoy the map!
-
The screens from GRAW2 and BC are just officially released screenshots. I was thinking of not even having them "pop-up-able" at all, since thats mainly a resume of what professional games I've worked on. But yes, I can certainly write a few lines about what I did on the projects.
Glad you like my levels, punky!
