Awesome d3! Soon you will be dissing us fluently, and we will still not understand anything.
Posts by insta
-
-
-
Virus is awesome, i must have seen it like twice.
-
Looks better than alot of Source stuff! Very nice!
-
The game won't play itself you know!
And yeah, that trailer was really cool!
-
-
Here are my thoughts :
-The website was crazy slow to load. Could be because I'm in europe, but maybe change hosts to something more speedy?
-The screenshots are very small, and the "hover over preview to see slightly larger version" design was annoying.
-Also, the project description text was also an image, which collided horribly with my OCD behaviour of selecting whatever I'm reading

-Regarding your bad luck with getting interviews and such, maybe it's because you don't have much "traditional" level design examples up? I don't know where you've been applying, but maybe sit down in your sparetime and create some awesome multiplayer/singleplayer levels which show your level design skills better?
Hope that helps! And best of luck with your continued job hunt

-
i hate debating since i cant form cohesive sentences but uuuuuuuuurrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-
Oooh I can't wait, whatever it's gonna be!! And this time, I'm probably not gonna completely flunk out and not do anything!!
-
Congrats robert!!!
-
I love the name. Love it!!
Edit: Also the maps are looking nice, a solid start. Looking forward to seeing them get polished!
-
When someone threatened to cancel I would get really happy because that was like the only thing I knew how to do haha.
-
But scripting is FUNE!!!
-
Actually the main character is a collection of texture mapped triangles

-
I actually worked at a helpdesk for a ISP back in the day. When something like this would happen, I would usually forward the call to someone that was competent at their job.
-
-
I don't think tessellation is gonna be the thing that forces the FOV down in the future, but once you get more videomemory and stuff in consoles, that stuff will immediately be spent on....higher resolution crates and barrels. The graphical standard will go up, but the FOV will remain where it is now, because the graphical standard went up

-
-
Pretty cute dogs, nothing I'd marry but they're okay for a night I guess.
-
Seldoon182 created this thread.