A game about form posters training other forum posters in etiquette (net-iquette??)...sort of like a cross between Black&White and Tamagotchi, but in a persistent player-created world...
Posts by insta
-
-
Alright in that case I also want to make Mirrors Edge 2

-
Imagine a game like solitaire, but with more focus on player created content. The player creates the cards, what do the cards do? I don't know, they are player created...really gets the brain working, I like it.
-
I've always wanted to create a strategy game in space between three different factions, sort of like Starcraft2, but with more focus on scary stuff like being a single parent and crushing debt.
-
-
Plants vs Zombies/GTA4 crossover with persistent ~~stats~~
-
It made me bloom like an artist ;___;
-
-
Most of the game is really dark, shadows have no color and there isn't any radiosity, so you're wandering around in nightvision mode quite often. Which is too bad, because it activates a light from the character, which blooms out the entire screen if you get close to objects. Then you have to wait for the bloom to reset.
edit: here are some screenshots I took, they're from quite early on in the game. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/
-
Bleep bloop bleep i wont read your blog bleep blop blaap
-
-
I finished it. And that was that.
-
I just bought it! If any swedes want to buy it as well, but don't want to spend the full 50 euros on it, then you can buy it from here :
http://downloads.game.se/product/lp2628 ... m-forever/
20 euro!
-
Is that the new one? Has it been released???
-
It seems to be released. Did anybody here play it? How is it?
-
-
Quote from Senturaaround 4:40 to 4:57, this is how suppression fire should be done. in general military shooters should take pointers from full spectrum warriorExternal Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
That doesn't look nearly as good as BF3, you should see an eye doctor...

-
Quote from Campaignjunkie
Making a level entirely out of cables. Prototypes so far are promising... turns out ropes and cables are broken in Portal 2 codebase, they just stay still and never move, so using Ep2 (or maybe SDK Base?) for this. I'm still not really sure what the point is. Maybe it's asking whether walls have to be solid? Or what "dynamic architecture" means? Shrug.
That's neat, but how does it work? Are you gonna outline a layout, then fill in with clipping? You say it's dynamic, so will the ropes (and collision) move? Can the player change it dynamically?
-
Quote from Campaignjunkie
Workshop constraint: you must start a "process" thread and document the different drafts of your level, at least 1 week before the end of the challenge.
Rom-com challenge: link to a YouTube clip of a romantic comedy and make a map based on that clip (action movies = boring)
I like those two, especially the rom-com one!

-
Quote from dux
Bio2 was too easy. I felt invincible and never once vulnerable in my huge iron suit. A stark contrast to Bio1. It was a nice game but completely pointless.
Que? I died alot, it felt like the character was much weaker than in Bioshock1. Also, the hurt-noises when you got hit were crazy annoying, as well as the water-splash sound which came when you walked under a water-source.