1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Best/worst ending in history of games

    • insta
    • July 26, 2004 at 6:44 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    What are you smoking? Every aspect of Unreal 2, aside from the eye candy, was cliched wank.

    What eyecandy?

    Tbh then unreal 2 was a huge mess. Pretty much everything sucked imo

    I was bored the other night, so I reinstalled Unreal2 to kill some time.

    Holy Jesus, that game is boring. Its just so utterly generic and boring. The weapons feel like toys, the enemies are laughable and the maps look like they were contenders for the annual "Make a square room in UnrealEd and see how many different colour statics you can squeeze in". (Btw, the friendly ship where you are inbetween missions won).

    Also, have you noticed that every damn surface in the entire game is reflective? While waiting for the godawful briefing to finish so I could get on with the game, I walked around in the room and tried to find atleast one surface which wasnt causing me to throw up and get dizzy. FISSION MAILED!

    OH AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE CHARACTERS!!!

    CAPTAIN TITS AND CREW, OUT IN THE GALAXY LOOKING FOR TROUBLE JESUS CHR-

    Ok guys I'll stop now.

  • oldskool site

    • insta
    • July 25, 2004 at 2:26 AM

    MikeZill@ 41375178 [email protected] Newbie

    I say.

  • San Andreas preview

    • insta
    • July 25, 2004 at 1:44 AM

    I'm sure they wouldnt add anything that detracted from the fun of GTA. GTA3 and Vice City are two of my favourite games, and I hope they wont ruin San Andreas.

  • Some renders!

    • insta
    • July 24, 2004 at 6:31 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    why the hell r u posting em then?

    hahahha

  • Saints & Soldiers Trailer

    • insta
    • July 24, 2004 at 1:37 PM

    Looks pretty...bleh.

  • Some More...

    • insta
    • July 24, 2004 at 11:32 AM

    Damnit, not again.

  • ONS-Aminas

    • insta
    • July 22, 2004 at 1:30 PM

    I'm pretty sure the level resources (statics, textures) come from a ut2k4 map. Atleast, I remember seeing screens from a map with very similar looking stuff.

  • ONS-Aminas

    • insta
    • July 22, 2004 at 12:12 PM

    Onslaught.

  • Bloodlines videos

    • insta
    • July 22, 2004 at 10:45 AM
    Quote from GrayFox

    I never had any problems with steam...

    That's not the point!

    Jump on the bandwagon, quickly!

  • st0_wad preveiw

    • insta
    • July 21, 2004 at 12:24 PM

    Neato, although that red brick texture needs some work.

  • Bloodlines videos

    • insta
    • July 20, 2004 at 6:23 AM

    Congrats zaphod, looks like a really fun and immersive game

  • !Request: Missilesilo skin

    • insta
    • July 19, 2004 at 1:13 PM

    I stand corrected.

  • !Request: Missilesilo skin

    • insta
    • July 19, 2004 at 12:30 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    Am I the only one who actually likes the screenshots ? :-?

    Well, they dont look bad.

    But it would be hard to make Farcry look bad

  • mapcore.net almost ready to open it's doors

    • insta
    • July 19, 2004 at 12:29 PM

    I wanna be a level 6 Dark Elf Mapper, with a Staff of Polygons which gives me +25% fps and 4 points resistance to bad reviews.

  • X800 XT or Geforce 6800 Ultra?

    • insta
    • July 18, 2004 at 12:53 AM

    Ever since my Nvidia card exploded (no really), I've been partial to ATI.

    Plus a friend of mine has the 800XT, and its awesome.

  • The new frontpage

    • insta
    • July 17, 2004 at 10:12 PM

    It looks really cool, alot of nifty features, but I think the blue is a bit too intense/dark. Maybe have a lighter blue, like on the forums?

  • DOOM3 REVIEW

    • insta
    • July 17, 2004 at 10:45 AM

    Yes, I'll buy it.

    Support good games/devs

  • Major League Online CS Mapping Contest

    • insta
    • July 17, 2004 at 10:43 AM

    3 questions :

    How much does one of those 12 man servers cost per month?

    Have you sped up the animation speed of your avatar, ol?

    What does [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon27-tilde.gif] mean?

  • bloodlines press screenshots

    • insta
    • July 16, 2004 at 6:53 AM

    It looks like she is airbrushed.

  • My NS:Combat map

    • insta
    • July 15, 2004 at 3:01 PM
    Quote from Marcos

    Looking good there Insta, but If you want that special feeling, maybe try to tweak the rad parameters some more. I would realy like to see some more "harsh" lighting in our map ~

    Yea dude. Its one of the main things Im working on.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™