Posts by insta
-
-
I'm guessing you define visportals in Source as well.
When the dev-tools were left in the CS:Source beta, you could use different commands to show things that can help during development of maps. One of these were to show portals, which looked like they were placed by the mapper (in doors and such)
Ofcourse, I could be completely wrong and stupid.
-
Gentlemen, I bring you....webcams!
http://www.webcamsinnorway.com/webcams.php?viewcam=147
Several different cams, they all show the same boring stuff.
-
Keep us updated!
-
Yup, go with KOSS. I have one of their headsets now, and its great. Isolates sound from the outside, great soundquality and so on.
-
Impressive, awesome and funky fresh are all words that come to mind! Excellent work

-
I agree with Fullauto, also, it looks like the textures are really oversized and blurry (although thats prolly just 256x256 textures at scale 1). Add some random detail here and there for maximum wow.
-
Oh ho ho ho, looks like there's trouble in paradise!! (Or at Gearbox)
-
Forgive and forget! Thats what Jesus would do!!
-
Sheesh guys, leave him alone. Or atleast wait to brutaly cut him down until he does something bad.
-
That first picture doesnt look like the HL engine at all. Very cool

-
Looks really cool, although I don't know what direction you are looking when taking the pictures. That's a good thing though, atleast in a weird map like this. God I love DM maps, you have complete freedom in design, I should make more of them.
-
Mmm, crispy!
-
I like it, although it would look superneato on the q3 engine.
-
-
Still doesn't look quite like a little village. Everything is so 90 degrees and flat. Try to break it up a bit more, use odd angles for houses, height differences and so on.
-
Damnit, I thought it was you :G
-
-
You need a hug, postman.
-
THANK GOD i thought i was the only one that had no idea what he was talking about!