1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • My first texture pack (.wad file)

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 10:21 PM

    It's better than what I can do, so good job

  • tt_noname?

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 10:20 PM

    Errr.... nice ground

  • "Half-Life 2 Pirated Warez Version Info"

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 10:19 PM

    Sweet. Good job Valve

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 10:17 PM

    So do you have anything else planned for the mod except "kicking alien ass" and going to the moon?

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 7:22 PM

    That sounds like a well thought-out story.

  • Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • November 17, 2004 at 3:08 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    i can see what all this fuzz about the dog is...its a robot... dog...

    like, yeah, halflife 2 is the best game ever!! but whats up with the dog? it was ok, not "OMFG TAHT DOG OWN3D SO MUCH I ALMOST CRAPED MAH PANTS WHIEL PLAYNG!1!!111!"

    i dont get it... its like all those kids loving that stupid character in starwars (dont shoot me for that comparison, it was a bad one )

    He does some seriously awesome stuff later in the game. Holy cow, I almost fell out of my chair.

  • » De_Halla Released!

    • insta
    • November 16, 2004 at 5:07 PM

    Incredibly fantabolous map, philip!

    I loved the playtest

  • Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • November 16, 2004 at 3:57 PM

    Please please please please for the love of GOD dont post any spoilers. Can some mod enforce this? Oh god I would be depressed if I accidentally saw a spoiler.

  • The Official "I Got Half-life 2!" thread!

    • insta
    • November 14, 2004 at 4:29 PM

    I preloaded mine a few weeks ago, so I guess I got it before you.

  • Post your desktop fun!

    • insta
    • November 14, 2004 at 3:54 PM

    A clean desktop is a happy desktop

    [Blocked Image: http://img29.exs.cx/img29/2606/desktop143.jpg]

  • World of Warcraft - Open beta

    • insta
    • November 13, 2004 at 6:34 PM

    I've never played an MMORPTHGHT before, should I try this? I don't want to download 2.5 gigs and be disappointed

  • Time for things to change.

    • insta
    • November 13, 2004 at 6:33 PM

    SA has like ~50 000 registered users. Mapcore has maybe 20 active ones.

    Looks like we will be working overtime producing the funny, lads!

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • insta
    • November 12, 2004 at 9:36 PM

    They're like rain on your wedding-day.

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • insta
    • November 12, 2004 at 6:50 PM

    Here he is.

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • insta
    • November 11, 2004 at 11:31 PM

    Haha, this is so awesome, like discovering the HL engine for the first time ("Oooh dang guys, func_train has an avelocity setting!")

  • new 3D scene.. Angel Restaurant

    • insta
    • November 11, 2004 at 12:00 AM

    Great work!

  • I need a mapper

    • insta
    • November 10, 2004 at 2:49 PM

    I wish I had read the posts that were nuked

    I bet they were sassy!

  • cs_wasteland

    • insta
    • November 9, 2004 at 4:47 PM

    Sweet jesus, and not in a good way.

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • insta
    • November 8, 2004 at 1:46 PM

    Even better!

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • insta
    • November 6, 2004 at 1:51 PM
    Quote from Crackerjack

    Where is the displacment tool? And how do i got about using it.How do I create the "light ray" effect? I know its a func_something because i looked at the DOD:S and saw how it was used. Just dont know what func is. Thanks

    I think the displacement tool is on the texture application tool (shift+a).

    There's a tab on the top now, where you can switch into displacement mode and go nuts

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™