1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • de_shapingcity

    • curman
    • December 4, 2004 at 7:59 PM

    Wow thanks for posting a map screenshot of 5% work

    If its for Half Life 2 DM why is it de_

    huh? HUH?

  • you all realize right?

    • curman
    • December 3, 2004 at 6:49 PM

    dont lie nazul i know who made that map

  • you all realize right?

    • curman
    • December 3, 2004 at 6:20 PM

    crossfire 2 map sucks

    badly

  • Team JUMBO Shrimp!

    • curman
    • December 3, 2004 at 2:24 AM

    OK Jumbo Shrimp team:

    Curman - USA (Maine)

    Phlek - USA (Mass.)

    Splitta EUROPE (Germany)

    WE WIN!

  • Remember the old days of Mapcore?

    • curman
    • December 2, 2004 at 11:04 PM

    im the new guy

  • All my 2d texture questions here!

    • curman
    • December 2, 2004 at 2:29 PM

    Now that madcow has informed me this is a good place to ask texture questions I shall now begin a long list of questions on texture/site layouts.

    Postman is my influence, although I annoy him a lot :>

    Questions!

    1) Do you use custom Photoshop Brushes? As in do you go onto deviantart and download some to make your job easier? I've only used brushes so far for blood..

    2) Photo Ref. to start? To you usually take a photograph of something you're doing and minorly tweak it on Photoshop? I been trying to do photographs lately with the polaroid border and I found myself using a real-photo that I touched up a bit. (I can post later)

    3) When you do a site, do you're layout first in Photoshop at 800x600 then I'm assuming slice it for Dreamweaver? That's what I've done so far.

    4) Could someone point me to a site mainly for texturing, or a thread with a long list (besides phong.com though I love it)

    5) What version of Photoshop you use mainly?

    thanks I might add more as I think of them

  • 2d art?

    • curman
    • December 2, 2004 at 2:15 PM

    THAT'S WHERE I ASK TEXTURE QUESTIONS? Oh man if I only knew

    Hey whatever happeand to my Jack Sparrow drawing..

  • Team JUMBO Shrimp!

    • curman
    • December 2, 2004 at 12:24 PM

    alright I recruit Splitta for my side, we could use one more if someone wants on.

    and ol: sign out and make a reply in here. you can nickname yourself whatever you'd like

  • Wasteland HL2 website Mockup (56k maybe)

    • curman
    • December 2, 2004 at 3:15 AM

    Great job, I try to learn I hope sometime I can do something half that decent.

  • Team JUMBO Shrimp!

    • curman
    • December 1, 2004 at 11:44 PM

    Anyone want to work with me on a map? I know Worldcraft fairly well, I'm lookin for about 1-2 more people!

    Pick me!

    edit: Yes I changed the team name, so it's cooler now.

  • Mapcore should pwn the Valve Map contest

    • curman
    • December 1, 2004 at 8:54 PM

    team projects are hard but i am in sir

  • Cool Bloodlines Stuff..

    • curman
    • November 30, 2004 at 9:35 PM

    nah but here in the US, if a number has "555" in in it , it means theres no such phone company so its like...not..real...like

    understand what i mean? it lets phone companies no its not a real number so it doesnt dial it

  • Cool Bloodlines Stuff..

    • curman
    • November 30, 2004 at 2:35 PM

    it's still downloading

    tell you in exactly 14 hours and 36 mins

  • Half-Life 2

    • curman
    • November 30, 2004 at 2:27 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    An onion?

    A Photoshop document?

    a pile of papers?

  • what will be the surprise

    • curman
    • November 30, 2004 at 1:46 PM

    candy

  • what will be the surprise

    • curman
    • November 30, 2004 at 12:14 AM

    (THE TRUTH SPOILER BELOW)

    cs_militia source

  • Finding a mod team worth your while 101

    • curman
    • November 29, 2004 at 12:28 PM

    I'll say no on the first

    Yes on the second.

  • HL:Nightwatch -> 2 level designer positions open

    • curman
    • November 29, 2004 at 12:17 AM

    i just mean HL2 is out and I'm guessing soon they'll release source codes for people to make new mods..

    better...hurry

  • HL:Nightwatch -> 2 level designer positions open

    • curman
    • November 28, 2004 at 11:54 PM

    uhhh when it hl nightwatch commin out anyway? i heard it was cancelled

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • curman
    • November 28, 2004 at 6:49 PM

    common on ride the train choo choo

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™