1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Studying

    • von*ferret
    • October 18, 2005 at 4:48 AM

    not from this guy. He's welsh and very grumpy/pessimistic.

  • Studying

    • von*ferret
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:33 AM

    Lol its not graded yet.

  • *HAMMER* Grid not even. Hammer bug?

    • von*ferret
    • October 18, 2005 at 12:33 AM

    Bite your tongues and maintain a level of maturity. This is in the wrong forum, put it in the engine forum from now on. I personaly do not know the answer.

  • Studying

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 10:40 PM

    lol looks tougher than my art test

  • de_corse

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 10:01 PM

    Easily the best project coming out of mapcore in my opinion. Stunning effort and attention to detail by yourself. Only thing I noticed were the window's relfections and the UVW seam on the tree trunk. Otherwise you're truly stunning.

  • Last Transit

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 6:32 PM

    you make me want to drop out of school and simply map I h avn't been able to toucha level editor for months!~

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 3:32 PM

    SE comes with quake2? swweeeeeeet

  • Studying

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 3:30 PM

    well I owned that test all that cramming, flash carding, and having my friends quiz me paid off~

  • Zombie Game. GAME, not mod.

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 6:01 AM

    my zombie walks slower than your zombie~~~

    actualy sounds cool, what do you have planned for the levels?

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2005 at 3:43 AM

    yeah it does, merge the two a little better? maybe chamfer the edges?

  • Cars.

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 11:00 PM

    What I plan on driving Onlyg oign to cost me my first child, or 170k

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mbusa.com/media/images/main/models/S65_main.jpg]

  • Haloweeen?

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 10:59 PM

    hehe cheap costume :~)

  • Studying

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 10:58 PM

    I'm sitting here studying for my 20th century art history exam, and I am wondering how my denizens at mapcore study. You guys have any secret tips that help you remember crap? I'm using flashcards and listening to classical music ~

  • Haloweeen?

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:51 PM

    do you DRESS like a ninja, or do you just act like one i'm a beer ninja~

  • Nomoreroominhell Recruiting

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 9:50 PM

    Very interesting look! I love the city maps If I had time I'd do a gander, but I really dont =(

  • Cars.

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:42 PM

    nice jeep I loved jeeps for the longest time.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:42 PM

    I have such a long list of need to buy's including BiA and quake 4 now. Gah. I need a job, school just milks money from me, not a positive income at all.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 5:51 PM

    KFS you astound me.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 5:39 PM

    I'd buy q4 if I had the money, I want max8 though really bad legaly.

  • Cs_Cabaret

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2005 at 5:38 PM

    pardon me, but what are swap buffers?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™