1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Bunker Scene

    • von*ferret
    • February 23, 2006 at 4:39 AM

    nah, I edited some of the geometry. Right now I'm creating a day/night cycle for the lighting. i'd love tos pend more days simply creating geometry and texturing the bitch better but I havn't had time. My interactive design class is squeezing all my time and i chose to help my friends with their studio 2 projects outside of all of my classes and I'm tryign to make them a level too =/ bah! meanwhile Im' tryign to get all of mys tuff together to submit my portfolio to some places.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 21, 2006 at 8:34 AM

    i like bunny rabits

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 10:30 PM

    green looks stupid, but the rest looks like its on the way to being spooky

  • What Games are you playing?

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 5:59 PM

    I just broke 10000 points on bf2. like 19% until I'm a master sergeant (the one after gunnery sarge)

  • q4necro1 beta

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 8:19 AM

    neato!

  • BF 2 Mappers Needed

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 6:53 AM

    sweet renders, youshould use the bf2 engine

  • The Four Rules Of Good computer Games (from 1983)

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 6:40 AM

    haha garry's mod is a game lol

  • What Games are you playing?

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2006 at 6:38 AM

    nothing but bf2

  • the new cartoon thread

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 11:06 PM

    got to love hate crimes.

  • [UT2k3] Oasis

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 10:23 PM

    grass doesn't match and I see problems with geometry on the far wall in the 2nd shot. other than that looking neat.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 10:22 PM

    why model the nipples, if you needed them you could just normal map them. I'm assuming you'd make her clothed so....

    whats up with the head horn things

  • edited

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 8:43 PM

    smoothinggroups for the win

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 8:04 AM

    well for halflife 1 you had to exentuate details

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 2:19 AM

    well I would've modeled it with the mouth open, make sure all your polygons are quads, and "aquisitioned" zbrush.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 2:09 AM

    my splinter was overly large for players. In my opinion it helps make players miniscule comparatively to the environment, amking it feel bigger.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 18, 2006 at 1:59 AM

    its begging to be zbrushed

  • User Reference 3dsmax7

    • von*ferret
    • February 17, 2006 at 5:49 PM

    max8 for the win

  • Insurgency Media Update

    • von*ferret
    • February 17, 2006 at 5:45 PM

    I wish I had time to contribute something of quality =(

  • Bunker Scene

    • von*ferret
    • February 16, 2006 at 7:54 AM

    Yeah I got something like that added. I was gonig to go in and add those pipes like you wanted but I simply ran out of time. BF2 tommorow klein.

  • totally random texture thread

    • von*ferret
    • February 16, 2006 at 6:11 AM

    I think they loko pretty swank, but I'm not a texture artist =(

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™