1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2006 at 3:52 PM

    its such a simple and effective model. Like how I like my women!

  • Garry's Mod

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2006 at 3:48 PM

    please check your grammar a LITTLE bit in the future freelancer.

  • de_parkade_rc1

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2006 at 2:29 PM

    I like the warm lighting otuside. Not to hot for the lighting inside.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2006 at 2:14 PM

    I want to hit that.

  • MAPCORE ACCOUNT PIMPING

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    nobody has yet utilized this have they?

  • nk_bonzai

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2006 at 8:25 PM

    why does max detail disturb you?

  • Building my Portfolio (Image heavy) I need a job!

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2006 at 4:05 PM

    wouldn't some strands of fur be shiny and require some specular? Not a lot but enough to get the luminence of fur?

  • 2006 Mapping competition.

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2006 at 11:14 PM

    wish I could participate. Good luck!

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2006 at 10:56 PM

    small update.

  • de_parkade

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2006 at 10:55 PM

    very hot indeed.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2006 at 7:19 PM

    haha friggin love it

  • I've been offered a job!

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2006 at 5:09 PM

    finish your project reno

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • April 16, 2006 at 12:28 AM

    Mostly scale at the moment. I know they're in meters but I'm having trouble getting the level's models from the editor into the game. Something with the tweaker file I hear from bf2's editor forums. I got most of the level planned out and am working on the modular models and stuff

    cheers

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2006 at 10:59 PM

    Thanks I updated it a little bit more, cleaned up some geometry, optimzed others, and added a couple more details I felt were important. Then I just threw them into a rough position of how they'll look on the beach.

    http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2006 at 8:52 PM

    Updated!

  • titanic 2...

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2006 at 6:25 PM

    fucking amazing lol

  • Condemned: Criminal Origins

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2006 at 6:25 PM

    is this the zombie game?

  • Garry's Mod

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2006 at 5:24 PM

    horray capitalism!

  • Your pros and cons?

    • von*ferret
    • April 14, 2006 at 3:58 PM

    Pro:

    Ambitious (create a full custom art for a bf2 map in 6 weeks)

    Enjoy what I do

    Always wanting to learn more

    Con:

    Ambitious (create a full custom art for a bf2 map in 6 weeks)

    I love sleep

    I love girls

    I love drinking

  • I've been offered a job!

    • von*ferret
    • April 14, 2006 at 3:51 PM

    congrats reno it was only a matter of time before someone snatched you right up

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™