1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • He's back!

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 7:30 PM

    disgusting

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 7:26 PM

    Well I'm making all the geometry and stuff for the buildings. All the buildings are models and imported geometry. So its kind of like Starcraft's editor wher eyou have terrain, and plop in geometry like buildings and such. the roads and terrain are just for me to see when I block everything out.

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:31 PM

    i have to fix it with CSS some how. I dunno what is going on!!!!!!

    I also have to fix the links so that in the blog they're not black. So much to do so little time. I only have 3.5 weeks to complete this level.

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:23 PM

    thx thrik, fixed that right up for you

  • Spore 2006

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:07 PM

    I want interstellar domination to be involved!

  • some shots from around my new digs in Vista, CA

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    Love the area I like plants and houses.

  • Screw Superman

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:59 PM

    Brosnan for life. This looks like a good plot, but I'm wary about the bond.

  • google's sketchup

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:59 PM

    I was thinking about doing this for my level. I'd have to explore the program first though, so thats why I went with just making stuff in max. it does look interesting. I heard they want to integrate this some how with google earth so that the world can be shown in 3d. Pretty neat sounding!

  • Maya: Edge Turning

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:58 PM

    holy crap bump zaphod

  • Studio 1

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:45 PM

    http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/

    Updated again with pics of the near complete suburbs.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:32 PM

    where is the blue ox?

  • Spore 2006

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:30 PM
    Quote from jayrabbit

    "L0L R0fL tHoSe gRapHicS sUcK" :roll:

    Ever heard of "gameplay" you cs kiddy?

    Watch the name calling and direct attacks. Flaming is not tolerated.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 5:15 PM

    please throw that into zbrush when you're ready

  • Carmack on MegaTexturing

    • von*ferret
    • May 8, 2006 at 7:32 AM

    interesting read.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 7:59 PM

    boobs look off to me?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 7:45 PM

    very sexy IR

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 4:37 PM

    get depth in the ground

  • hessi's tree thread

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 3:14 PM

    friggin sexy! All in favor of a vid tut!

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 4:04 AM

    haha you stil have quake3

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • von*ferret
    • May 7, 2006 at 2:36 AM

    dont be a dick curman.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™