1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • My Orc

    • von*ferret
    • October 18, 2006 at 2:59 AM

    I'd prefer to model it properly for animation, insert it into zbrush, sculpt more details, throw it back into max for proper application.

  • My Orc

    • von*ferret
    • October 18, 2006 at 1:18 AM

    polygonal modeling into a sculptural program is the way I like. Either way, bump ect is later. Zbrush is a tool, not the rule.

  • My Orc

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2006 at 11:20 PM

    Rawr

    [Blocked Image: http://zachf.com/render10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render05.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render05b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render06.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render07.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render08.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://zachf.com/render09.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render09b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://zachf.com/render10.jpg]

  • [UT2k4] DM_Baroque

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2006 at 10:57 PM

    nothing wrong with doing it that way.

  • de_jaguar - WIP!!! - WARNING, Image heavy!

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:46 AM

    sewer drains in an aztec temple?

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:18 AM

    The eye IS super shiny atm, just not enough shit to reflect.

    Its going in the face of an orc, but I'm repainting the iris and shit. The sub surface is really basic right now, havn't had time to play with it. This is a couple of hours of work now.

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render02.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 17, 2006 at 1:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/render01.jpg]

    very wip

  • indian children and their first time

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2006 at 3:48 PM

    thats pretty damned cool!

  • insta grins

    • von*ferret
    • October 16, 2006 at 9:15 AM

    hoooray!

  • Psychonauts available on Steam

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2006 at 5:15 PM

    the game box, alphabetical on my shelf.

  • Psychonauts available on Steam

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2006 at 12:51 PM

    I like boxes with my games.

  • Player Animations

    • von*ferret
    • October 10, 2006 at 10:35 PM

    whats the error read? It sounds like they're trying to reference animations and can't find them, so they're playing the reference pose. Maybe double check to make sure you're exporting the animation sequences correctly. Double check to make sure everything in your .qc is linked correctly. The crashing might be occuring because of the engine being fed up with not being able to find the animation it needs. I'm speculating here, but its worth a try.

    good luck and welcome to the core.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 9, 2006 at 2:36 PM

    just use max and be done with it

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 9, 2006 at 6:14 AM

    most confusing 'map' ever.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 10:43 PM

    a wip

    [Blocked Image: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~zaford20/saltynuts4.JPG]

  • battlefield 2142

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 10:12 PM

    I wouldn't go that far, the gameplay is different. Time will tell.

  • battlefield 2142

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 8:23 PM

    I played a little bit, but I dont know if I like it yet or not. When I played it was very hectic and not very...organized in terms of gameplay and team work. I'll have to sit down and actualy play a couple of hours before I decide if I buy it or not.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:15 PM

    not bad, now put something sweeet on for a texture.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 4:34 PM

    your map confuses me.

  • A WIP.. and a hello

    • von*ferret
    • October 8, 2006 at 2:32 AM

    looking pretty hot, still would like to see it even temporarily lit.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™