1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • dod_campazzo

    • von*ferret
    • December 26, 2006 at 6:04 PM

    Overall looks good. Fixed your post so you dont have to click links. However whats up with the watermark. Or is that DOD's 'film effect'. Either way my girlfriend thinks its like you had a monkey in your room throwing shit at your computer (she means it harmlessly)

    Good map though, if I had DOD i'd give it a try.

  • Palm Tree D:

    • von*ferret
    • December 26, 2006 at 5:58 PM

    I dont think painting shadows should be done anymore as a habit in gaming. Now with new technology in lighting and such. However I guess you guys are just enhancing it in source's engine.

    I did notice though that the bark texture seems kind of low res. Since its the part that the players are most likely to see 80% of the time close up, it should be higher res. Other then that a great job!

  • RnL Trailer

    • von*ferret
    • December 24, 2006 at 10:48 PM

    was going to use the same sound track for the mini mod I did for school. Never got around to making a trailer though.

    and its from the crimson tide movie, about russian subs. Doesn't sound right to be about ww2

  • The annual: Post your christmas tree topic

    • von*ferret
    • December 24, 2006 at 10:42 PM

    now how many of you actually decorated your tree (except for you daniel, I know you did yours)

  • A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection

    • von*ferret
    • December 24, 2006 at 10:39 PM

    christ, glad gears converted me to console gaming.

  • The Crossing from Arkane and Valve

    • von*ferret
    • December 24, 2006 at 4:38 AM

    hahah...riot simulator

  • 2006 Game of the Year

    • von*ferret
    • December 22, 2006 at 1:30 AM

    360 Gears of war

    havn't played company of heroes yet, but I will and thats my vote for when I do I'm expecting.

  • Transformers

    • von*ferret
    • December 21, 2006 at 3:09 PM

    am I the only one who it isn't loading for?

  • It's someone's b-day...

    • von*ferret
    • December 20, 2006 at 5:02 AM

    kfs can just repackage one of the thousands of games he has for reilan.

  • It's someone's b-day...

    • von*ferret
    • December 20, 2006 at 12:37 AM

    I'll go bug him later this week

    maybe he'll stop staring at me this time.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • von*ferret
    • December 18, 2006 at 5:07 PM

    neither did id?

  • totally random texture thread

    • von*ferret
    • December 18, 2006 at 6:24 AM

    how do you go about making that teddy bear?

  • Facehuggers spotted near GBX headquarter

    • von*ferret
    • December 15, 2006 at 3:22 PM

    OMFG

    I LOVE aliens. Congrats gbx. Mikey make the dialogue not stink of ass.

  • Best Christmas Carol Ever

    • von*ferret
    • December 15, 2006 at 6:21 AM

    I'm speechless

  • de_industrial *now with working pics*

    • von*ferret
    • December 12, 2006 at 6:30 AM

    lighting is flat

    the building facades are nice and detailed, but boring streets. the poly balance is off.

  • Portfolio

    • von*ferret
    • December 8, 2006 at 7:44 AM

    raven's all over me

    andrew ken matt and I hang out all the time, great fun!@

  • Portfolio

    • von*ferret
    • December 8, 2006 at 5:24 AM

    I let my girlfriend design it. Yeah it uses tables but she doesn't know css yet

    The idea is I'd only have the best four projects on the page at a time.

  • Portfolio

    • von*ferret
    • December 8, 2006 at 3:31 AM

    Dunno if this should go into the game industry discussion, but here's my portfolio if you guys wanted to see. Have not had the chance to update the website with my orc's head but here is the url.

    http://www.zachf.com

    http://zachf.com/render10.jpg <-- zee orc head

  • Top 10 Best Songs Ever

    • von*ferret
    • December 7, 2006 at 3:28 PM

    50 cent - In Da Club

  • MapCore Job Census

    • von*ferret
    • December 6, 2006 at 9:06 PM

    say hi to badmofo!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™