1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • DD ze mapper/newb modelar!!1!1!3$7Y@I

    • von*ferret
    • November 1, 2003 at 12:02 AM

    Wish I could compare with the other one, looks nice. Highlighting really brings it to life. Whats the poly count?

  • DD ze mapper/newb modelar!!1!1!3$7Y@I

    • von*ferret
    • October 31, 2003 at 8:18 PM

    they look to curved compared to the rest of the body in my opinion. Try taking a more angled approach on the legs.

  • Texture request

    • von*ferret
    • October 29, 2003 at 2:27 AM

    awesome work, alas if they were put on a brushbased representation, I doubt it would look so good. Throw them on a model.

  • Half Life SP mods

    • von*ferret
    • October 28, 2003 at 12:07 AM

    ahhahaa I am SO saving that for future argumentative usage, or something like that.

  • Half Life SP mods

    • von*ferret
    • October 27, 2003 at 11:00 PM

    damn KFS has snuggled his way in I take my message back! HONEST! ~

  • Half Life SP mods

    • von*ferret
    • October 27, 2003 at 4:46 PM

    finally someone who sees things my way!

  • Half Life SP mods

    • von*ferret
    • October 27, 2003 at 5:02 AM

    I hate nightwatch

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™