1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Codename: Blizzard - CS Map for X-mas Mappack!

    • von*ferret
    • December 11, 2003 at 3:25 PM

    dev_overview 1

  • Desert Combat

    • von*ferret
    • December 10, 2003 at 4:38 AM

    lol, glad I dont have bf1942 then

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 3, 2003 at 8:57 PM

    dont ask me the sekrats! I dont know them, ask the pro's!

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 3, 2003 at 9:36 AM

    it is KFS's constant threats, honest. The true talent comes from a select few LD's who teach the rest of the team the secrets, honest.

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 2, 2003 at 9:10 PM

    lies taylor!

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 2, 2003 at 2:01 AM

    wtf you talking about

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 2, 2003 at 12:10 AM

    lol I dont think they'll mind a couple new fans

  • WHY YOU SHOULDNT GO OUT THE DAY AFTER THXGIVING!

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 8:42 PM

    "Ellzey said Wal-Mart officials called later Friday to ask about her sister, and the store apologized and offered to put a DVD player on hold for her. "

    the best part

  • Female Cop Skin

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 8:39 PM

    I wvu alcri

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 8:38 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_blackopmale1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_blackopmale2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_haz-1.jpg]

    mo lovin

    show me and my NW teammates some support and post on our forums or something like that! woo

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 6:18 PM

    Hizah

    http://www.hl-nightwatch.net

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_headcrab.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_houndeye.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_bullsquid.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_m4-2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/images/nw_spas12.jpg]

  • Female Cop Skin

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 1:28 AM

    some edges on the detail look bad, dunno why though. Antialias or something maybe?

  • Household Death

    • von*ferret
    • December 1, 2003 at 1:20 AM

    nice, we need some more pics!

  • some artwork **heavy image load**

    • von*ferret
    • November 25, 2003 at 6:48 AM

    Here are some pictures for you guys of my work.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/1.JPG]

    This is my drawing final. Its obviously not complete, its due in 11 hours, I should probably finish it huh?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/2.JPG]

    This is the large pic of my 2d Design final. Objective was to create a wallpaper with repitition and rythym with any theme I wanted. I chose to do war. I'll let the images speak for themselves.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/3.JPG]

    altenate perspective

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/4.JPG]

    Top left of the picture, the angel of death quote.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/5.JPG]

    Close up of one of the bulletholes

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/6.JPG]

    My shoes, though they are dirtier now ... and kinda stink too

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/7.JPG]

    2d design projet. I created a design and repeated it keeping a symetrical theme with solid colors. I love those colors

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/8.JPG]

    2nd part of the 2d design project. I rearranged the same design to get a asymetrical theme. I chose to do a monochromatic blue. Wish I spent more time no this one.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/9.JPG]

    Smeagol, silly graphite doesn't go well online

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/10.JPG]

    Another design for 2d Design. I used graphite. I like this. You have to use line and mark to make each shape individual.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/11.JPG]

    2nd part of it I used indian ink to divide shapes using line and mark. This one took a long time...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/12.JPG]

    God this guy is ugly, any hoo its a portrait using graphite.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/13.JPG]

    Anderson hall. It looks better in real life, honest.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/work/14.jpg]

    My self portrait. Its rather real life isn't it! Amazing.

    cheers

  • FLFD

    • von*ferret
    • November 21, 2003 at 9:25 PM

    Wow DD if you have a grudge against me take it on Private messages. In previous versions of FLF, my computer ran incredibaly slowly during combat. That is what I was refering to, not the 8bit stuff and your rendering tricks. Further more my requirement for you to play Firearms and Nightwatch is, well, non-existant and by you saying that you aren't going to play them isn't needed.

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • von*ferret
    • November 21, 2003 at 1:11 AM

    sorry its small, but I already made it =/

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapwars.com/vonferret/havanah.jpg]

  • FLFD

    • von*ferret
    • November 21, 2003 at 1:03 AM

    looks nice and all I guess, but its hi-res textures on low-poly maps. It still gets that mediocre look now that is hl1. Unless the gameplay changed and the resource requirement changed for FLF I'm not gonna play Defense.

  • m33p0z

    • von*ferret
    • November 10, 2003 at 10:57 PM

    lol nice mazzle

  • mike ziller lookalike

    • von*ferret
    • November 10, 2003 at 9:26 AM

    die alcrifice, running that fast isn't good for you, seoriusly...

  • Dead Cities update! Woohoodyhoo!

    • von*ferret
    • November 4, 2003 at 8:00 PM

    wow neato.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™