1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Power Supplies, and video cards

    • von*ferret
    • March 5, 2007 at 8:19 PM

    I used to live in a house that had rampant number of power outages. Could this affect the quality of my power supply? I feel like I lost some FPS over time and I think it might be partly due to my power supply not supplying as much power now.

  • Crysis modding interview

    • von*ferret
    • March 5, 2007 at 7:08 PM

    Interesting

  • Warhammer 40K MMOG? Fuck yeah!

    • von*ferret
    • March 5, 2007 at 4:26 PM

    That'll be my first mmo.

  • Mornstar maybe

    • von*ferret
    • March 4, 2007 at 10:10 PM

    dont make me lock this thread.

  • Zbrush 3.0

    • von*ferret
    • March 1, 2007 at 8:17 PM

    mudbox.

  • Battlefield - Bad Company teaser

    • von*ferret
    • March 1, 2007 at 8:15 PM

    battlefield for the xbox? Unless I missed something, i'll pass.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • February 28, 2007 at 4:19 AM

    promising, needs major lighting and texturing work.

  • highpoly-ish rts-unit frist max model ever

    • von*ferret
    • February 27, 2007 at 11:23 PM

    slick

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • von*ferret
    • February 26, 2007 at 7:34 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    height variation pls!!

  • source - HDR impact on normal maps

    • von*ferret
    • February 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM

    I'm assuming its because of how the radiosity is calculated. You'll get flatter images? I dont know I havn't played with it but I'd expect that now that you've mentioned it.

  • 3.93 GByte photos of France [torrent] [RE-SEED]

    • von*ferret
    • February 25, 2007 at 7:08 PM

    nice collection!

  • NMRIH City_of_Dawn BETA

    • von*ferret
    • February 24, 2007 at 10:14 PM

    pretty damn impressive first two posts.

  • WTC movie.

    • von*ferret
    • February 23, 2007 at 5:54 PM

    I hope no one made profits on this and proceeds went to the family's of the victims and/or monuments.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 23, 2007 at 5:50 PM

    way too noisy and busy. Remove the major scratches. Make a more monotone approach. An ambient occlusion baked into the diffuse could look nice. Logos ect for some diffuse interest. Small scratches where they'd make sense. Mud on the bottom.

  • DE_Museum coming to Source!

    • von*ferret
    • February 21, 2007 at 11:36 PM

    First picture showed promise but the 2nd picture lacks anything "wow"

  • cs_xmas.

    • von*ferret
    • February 21, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    lol

  • January US Console sales

    • von*ferret
    • February 21, 2007 at 4:36 PM

    I enjoy my 360 but I'm going to buy a Wii for my girl.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2007 at 9:32 PM

    green metal

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2007 at 9:31 PM

    Well I think you're taking this a bit personaly seir. Since no one has a server that we can test on its a little harder to get organized play tests. It didn't state a rspeed rule if I can remember correctly so if you were confused you could've asked. I think mino and co did it responsibly where they made it look good and playable. Either way you should be looking at this as a learning experience and not as a chance to burn bridges.

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • von*ferret
    • February 20, 2007 at 6:06 PM

    i dont mind for recompiles since the poll's pretty much tapered off. Would be nice to have the map pack be polished.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™