1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Moron jokes about the tsunami

    • von*ferret
    • January 28, 2005 at 1:05 AM

    but they love our money that we fly into their tourism industry.

  • In Class Piece of Crap

    • von*ferret
    • January 27, 2005 at 11:20 PM

    who needs them in space!?!?

  • In Class Piece of Crap

    • von*ferret
    • January 27, 2005 at 11:12 PM

    lol score

  • In Class Piece of Crap

    • von*ferret
    • January 27, 2005 at 10:52 PM

    This was an inclass piece of crap assignment I had to make. Its a "spaceship" lol. Worst skin and Worst model ever. I"m ashamed of it but I plugged Mapcore so thats why I'm showing it. Word

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/zaford20_spaceshipv2_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/zaford20_spaceshipv2_02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/zaford20_spaceshipv2_03.jpg]

  • DM_?

    • von*ferret
    • January 27, 2005 at 5:04 AM

    hawt

  • Cartoony forest/jungle environment

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 8:38 PM

    you're a prop modeling beast.

  • Its growing!

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 8:19 PM

    wont be an update until tommorow, sorry. Gotta finish an animation project. Peri is closest though with his hydraulic guess.

  • 1st texture here

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 5:02 AM

    kleiny wins

  • Its growing!

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 5:01 AM

    lol

    nice reno no

  • Its growing!

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 4:50 AM

    updated, closest thing was "A Bike" and thats still incorrect.

  • Its growing!

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 2:32 AM

    updated

  • Its growing!

    • von*ferret
    • January 26, 2005 at 12:52 AM

    This is my 3rd model. Be kind please.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/warmachine1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/warmachine2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thevon.net/warmachine3.jpg]

  • Fishy el Dewm

    • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:32 PM

    /me huggles marcos ~

  • Mapcore Members

    • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:31 PM

    i almost have 2% of the total posts. Crazy talk

  • TEXTURE CONTEST: ASIAN TEMPLE

    • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    very hot sven.

  • dm factory b2

    • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    Looks a lot better than your previous work. Your lights are better. My only gripe is your 3rd screenshot. Back up and take a screenshot of more of the surrounding. Notice how the door is what you're focused on?

    Also on the roofs have a lip on them. This subtle detail will add to the atmosphere.

  • help me spend my money

    • von*ferret
    • January 25, 2005 at 4:19 AM

    My gun Yes I know its a korny picture, however I won that game for the team by capturing their behind lines territory and preventing them from recapturing for 5 minutes alone and scared shitless in a ditch.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.airsoftpacific.com/photos/06262004/carlton20.jpg]

    I'd go with the video card for these new games. I love my new computer and video card. Things look so damn pretty. I'm going to buy 7.1 sound as soon as I get money. Maybe buy a nice plushy executive chair?

  • dm_ultracore

    • von*ferret
    • January 24, 2005 at 6:41 AM

    I'm sorry mike but if he stood back and took a more broad picture of the surrounding areas and how the window and sun interacted with other details it would've been more successful representation of his level. However in that picture we see a window made out of brushwork. Prop models. The skybox. And the sun entity. Its not much for show of his level or his ideas.

  • dm_ultracore

    • von*ferret
    • January 24, 2005 at 6:38 AM

    3rd pic shows a lot of your level!!! CONGRATS. Sersiously take pics of your level not the sun entity.

  • Fishy el Dewm

    • von*ferret
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:57 AM

    cause of the lighting style I was doing. I wanted to match it to like to a yellow/green murky water pool but I couldn't find one in time.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™