1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Dragons

    • von*ferret
    • March 21, 2005 at 5:59 AM

    it was just a spoof of what they think dragons would BE like

  • Dragons

    • von*ferret
    • March 21, 2005 at 4:51 AM

    they lied to me! I thought they actualy excavated a dragon. What a bunch of horsebologne

  • HL2DM Comp. Winners

    • von*ferret
    • March 21, 2005 at 12:47 AM

    mapcore is the standard in amatuer level design.

    woo

  • Dragons

    • von*ferret
    • March 20, 2005 at 6:15 PM

    Animal Planet

    8 PM EST

    http://animal.discovery.com/convergence ... agons.html

    Coolest thing ever.

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • von*ferret
    • March 20, 2005 at 6:14 PM

    I got one of those mach3 ones that vibrate. Its awesome

  • OMG!! A COOL LADY!! FAP*FAP*FAP

    • von*ferret
    • March 16, 2005 at 8:31 AM

    io, only for you klein.

  • dm_allusion and dm_abyss

    • von*ferret
    • March 16, 2005 at 8:28 AM

    the last pic in allusion gave me a chuckle. Nice

  • game character - Convor

    • von*ferret
    • March 16, 2005 at 8:20 AM

    the curve on the forehead seems odd

  • OMG!! A COOL LADY!! FAP*FAP*FAP

    • von*ferret
    • March 16, 2005 at 2:22 AM

    no?

  • What's in your Wallet?

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 11:12 PM

    My wallet is a giant bag I keep condoms in. Its gotten pretty light recently though. I'm going to have to make another shipment of ultra large condoms soon.

  • Model lighting errors

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 7:06 PM

    heh I was drunk when I posted that, forgive me.

  • Brothers in Arms

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 7:05 PM

    your not in the infantry argyll, you'd have to be realy bad ass

    jk I respect you a lot I wanted to vollunteer for the Marine's Infantry.

  • OMG!! A COOL LADY!! FAP*FAP*FAP

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 7:04 PM

    you have my love of aproval though RD

  • OMG!! A COOL LADY!! FAP*FAP*FAP

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 6:41 AM

    This has no quality bearing either way in my opinion. Maybe I'm alone here but I find it immature, keep it to EOT or the IRC channel.

  • Model lighting errors

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 6:40 AM

    your origin may possibly be in brushwork. Dunno if that'll work or not.

  • Quake IV

    • von*ferret
    • March 15, 2005 at 6:39 AM

    suprised KFS hasn't responded yet. Maybe his NDA prevents him from doing so.

  • OMG!! A COOL LADY!! FAP*FAP*FAP

    • von*ferret
    • March 14, 2005 at 7:28 AM

    keep this shit in EOT or to yourself god damnit. This has no bearing in the game design community.

  • totally random texture thread

    • von*ferret
    • March 14, 2005 at 7:27 AM

    first one would be great at like a playground ground texture.

  • What has posty been up to?

    • von*ferret
    • March 14, 2005 at 7:26 AM

    very nice posty. If people can do quality low poly count models, its no doubt they can do hiquality hipoly models. Dont ignore the fact that low coly means low quality. On the contrary people who can do very good low poly models cna do VERY good hipoly models. Anyone can do hi poly, but can you do it well? Posty here can, I bet.

  • Dm Coast - Alpha release

    • von*ferret
    • March 13, 2005 at 9:18 PM

    yeah, 90% props and the rest displacement maps

    nah jk, looks good. I love your lighting choice. Would love to see more.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™