1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • von*ferret
    • April 25, 2005 at 6:08 AM
    Quote from PaK-RaT

    [Blocked Image: http://www.easel3d.net/mapcore/cactus_02.jpg]

    How do you have mapcore themed icons on your desktop?

  • Getting textures to tile.

    • von*ferret
    • April 25, 2005 at 5:10 AM

    "might do this again"

    lol nice

    I like your technique about using a layer for difference just to unify the piece. An angle I never thought of.

  • The Gearbox Trip to Six Flags

    • von*ferret
    • April 25, 2005 at 4:27 AM

    I hate rollercoasters too,I hate being upside down, or more or less off the ground.

  • Trip to Stockholm

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 8:09 PM

    where is that geiger museum?

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 8:08 PM

    too bad its the HL1 engine and you could be making awesome stuff on better engines that can actualy be played.

  • co_galvanise

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 8:07 PM

    are you saying these marines enjoy being wet?

  • Getting textures to tile.

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 8:06 PM

    check out the thread in the 2d WIP forum for more tutorials and such, also contribue in any way you can!

  • Before VS. Now

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 7:51 PM

    where the hell di dyou find that last picture.

  • The Metal Thread

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 7:24 PM

    I'm a level 42 death metal shaman on the continent of Compton. I play on the Dirty South server. Come find me and we can kill some NPC's together.

  • are these airsoft guns for real

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 12:28 AM

    you make absolutely no sense sometimes nexus, and by sometimes I mean like all the time.

  • The Metal Thread

    • von*ferret
    • April 24, 2005 at 12:27 AM

    G G G G UNIT

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 10:25 PM

    pretty awesome

  • co_galvanise

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 8:22 PM

    THERES NO ICE IN MY LEMONADE BLUE. Drop and give me 10!!!!!!!

    Your my boy BLUE

    Blue DO YOU TRUST I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU DIE TONIGHT?

  • WIP cs_bulletheory

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:34 PM

    cooridors are boring, out door scenes are fun. Make less maze like cooridors and more outdoor scenes. No one likes hallways of death.

  • de position

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:05 PM

    I disagree, I love the "cake" of light haha

  • The Metal Thread

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:04 PM

    I like eminem and gunit

  • are these airsoft guns for real

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:04 PM

    there is probably a reserve or something on it

  • Kill Box Cheese

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:02 AM

    its not anywhere close to gameplay. Killboxes are a joke, servers that host them are nubs.

  • Psylovision (photo manipulation)

    • von*ferret
    • April 23, 2005 at 5:59 AM

    drugs suck

  • Jail level designs?

    • von*ferret
    • April 22, 2005 at 7:25 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    Well HL2 had the combine jail levels, those were bitches. But if you want good jail reference, you could watch "The Rock" and "Dirty Harry The Enforcer" for references of Alcatraz, prob the most famous prison in the world.

    I'd say abu graib is a little more famous this time.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™